View Single Post
Old 14-03-22, 11:18   #16
SamCactus101

I got so much love for the reboot. It ain't perfect, the imperfections in the trilogy maybe could've been approached slightly differently but reboot Lara has grown so much on me I'd rather not disturb. I absolutely love the music in all games, they are unique and deeply emotional in their own way. I've found myself getting sentimental about the music, in all 3 three games. It's absolutely beautiful.

The way I would reimagine this series is to integrate the athletic skills Lara has learned in the comics. In between Rise and Shadow, in the comics (can't remember the name), Lara learns how to use her hearing to gain an advantage in combat especially in dark environments. And this was integrated in Shadow, where she has perception skills, although it's more related to sight than hearing. I'd love a combat approach that depended on hearing, it'd bring a unique approach to combat. And Lara has learned hand-to-hand which I wish would've been integrated into the games. I'd definitely incorporate this.

There was a survey done by a TR fan who revealed that most TR players wanted to see a more athletic Lara Croft and I can certainly agree to this. Seeing Lara Croft do her sexy badass stunts again would be awesome.
SamCactus101 is offline   Reply With Quote