View Single Post
Old 26-06-16, 20:53   #501
Joey79100
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGG_PRODUCTION View Post
-A patch that fixes the walking anim of the SAS (He stops at every step and this is annoying);
Is this a known bug? I haven't heard about it. Maybe it's specific to some versions of the SAS, and in this case it would probably be possible to fix this within the animations?
Quote:
-A patch that makes Von Croy and the guide, with a certain OCB code, attacking Lara if she shoots them;
With TRNG, using a baddy with an AI should do the trick. If the flame is needed, TRNG's AddEffect= can be used, and for switches and things, I guess it's possible to force animations and trigger things where it's needed (I'm not saying it's easy though, I haven't tried).
Quote:
-A patch that makes Von Croy's head non-shatterable (if Lara shoots at Von Croy's head with the lasersight it shatters like skeleton one);
Didn't know about this, I had to try... This made my evening.
Does it still happen if you're using an Enemy= command to make him not targetable? (not sure this sounds English...) I know he's not, but perhaps it could change something.
Quote:
-A patch that makes Baddy1 and Baddy2 with a certain OCB code attacking enemies until Lara shoots them, like the prisoners in TR3 (the big scorpion attacks the other enemies, but it can't climb or jump..).
Would be great indeed. This could work well with humans and animals in the same place, like TR3's crash site. You could make a way for Lara to pass without being seen, but able to see the fights between the enemies.