View Single Post
Old 18-01-18, 21:38   #5
AkyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey79100 View Post
I remember a few years ago I spent time reading the triggers TRNG had, or more recently your hidden triggers tutorials, and it actually gave me inspiration several times for interesting/new puzzles (well, I didn't actually make most of them, but still ). And now there is even more to think about.
In fact a big part of this plugin is a user-friendly version of the hidden triggers (i.e. you don't need all the complex variable-triggering/scripting listed there, you need only a simple plugin trigger, without variables). Moreover, many hidden trigger setups were not really finished (i.e. it was only a possibility, without really understandable, lacking of the description of the really complex, exact environment), which was at last finished here.

Quote:
So thank you for this plugin, and for all the things you're helping us do in our games.
You are welcome!

Quote:
I hope we'll get to see more in the future.
My actual purpose is not like creating some perfect enemy from scratch, but still the same: presenting tiny but useful features in plugins.
Yes, I am just working on my second one (probably will be released in this year), and, for example, I have just finished a really tiny feature last week: a little request to turn on/off Lara's or enemies' shadow.

Last edited by AkyV; 18-01-18 at 22:08.
AkyV is offline   Reply With Quote