View Single Post
Old 07-07-09, 21:43   #1582
SparedLife

Quote:
Edit: The interexchangeables LaraD-LaraC1, LaraD-LaraS, and LaraD-Lara crashes just like playable Kurtis did... I'm wondering if it's the version (52), my computer or else (?). The only Lara that worked so far is the Longbraid-Lara-LaraS (but with incomplete gloss).
05-07-09 22:14
I shouldn't think there is a problem with version numbers. Did you first save a game using the LaraD.chr? Either original or DXT5 should work. Actually I saved games using all models and loaded the saved games with each interchangeable and they worked fine.

Edit:
I just tried a few more saves and they worked. I also loaded Interchangeable LaraC1.chr into a LaraD.chr saved game then toggled to the desktop and swapped LaraC1 with LaraS then reloaded the same game and it worked.

Edit2: That laraS.chr in Lara.chr model was a test for the Interchangeable Lara models but is not compatible with them. I had to use laraD.chr and not lara.chr because it had the most attachments so all the other models attachments would fit in. I can turn off the extra attachments that aren't used on the other models.

Edit3:
I installed an old LaraD front camera saved game and loaded it with Interchangeable Laras.chr

I hope we solve your problem. I'd like to see more use of these models than just me

Last edited by SparedLife; 07-07-09 at 22:30.