View Single Post
Old 15-10-12, 06:26   #1
Jami393

Default The General Pokemon Thread

Quote taken from Wikipedia
Quote:
Pokemon is a media franchise published and owned by Japanese video game company Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996. Originally released as a pair of interlinkable Game Boy role-playing video games developed by Game Freak, Pokemon has since become the second-most successful and lucrative video game-based media franchise in the world, behind only Nintendo's own Mario franchise. Pokemon properties have since been merchandised into anime, manga, trading cards, toys, books, and other media. The franchise celebrated its tenth anniversary in 2006, and as of 28 May 2010, cumulative sales of the video games (including home console versions, such as the "Pikachu" Nintendo 64) have reached more than 200 million copies.[5] In November 2005, 4Kids Entertainment, which had managed the non-game related licensing of Pokemon, announced that it had agreed not to renew the Pokemon representation agreement. Pokemon USA Inc. (now The Pokemon Company International), a subsidiary of Japan's Pokemon Co., now oversees all Pokémon licensing outside of Asia.
So I know there is a thread on the new releases in the series, Black and White version 2, but I thought I would start a thread for the entire series, which includes the anime, manga, trading cards, spin off titles and anything else relating to Pokemon.

Currently I am playing Black version 1, in which I have currently got my first gym badge, and using 5 Pokemon in my party. Those Pokemon I am currently using are Oshawatt, Bayleef, Lucario, Pidove and Herdier.

Last edited by Jami393; 24-02-16 at 15:34.
Jami393 is offline   Reply With Quote