View Single Post
Old 15-02-20, 02:59   #10378
Kapu
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrDanielPonces View Post
I just want to complain about my pc dying due to a short circuit and now not being able to work on any project kinda sucks lmfao
That sucks. Hope you didn't lose any work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
^
That said, my external HD broke down last week. Something mechanical judging by the sound it makes.
Soooo... pictures lost and such.

And the fan of my laptop started to make a lot of noise this past Wednesday.
And my phone is acting weird...

When it rains it poors...
I wholeheartedly recommend cloud storage for pictures! I pay Microsoft $1.99 for 100GB of storage on OneDrive and I keep all my photos there. It was originally 50GB of storage, but when I started to get close to that, they bumped it up to 100GB for free. I suspect they do that for most people.

I hope the laptop and phone are just flukes!

EDIT: I started replying to posts and then forget I came here to ask a question.

What do you guys think about set pieces in video games? I guess specifically in the TR reboot games? Frankly I really like them, but it seems like a lot of people don't. IDK, I feel like they break up the regular flow of gameplay and make for exciting, memorable moments. Even if your actual input is limited. I particularly love the first plane crash in TR2013 and the parachute sequence. It seems like they really cut back on these types of set pieces in Rise and Shadow.

Last edited by Kapu; 15-02-20 at 03:10.
Kapu is offline   Reply With Quote