View Single Post
Old 30-12-18, 16:59   #3
RequiredField

Thanks for replying. So nice to see a good soul who wants to help.

I have a private spreadsheet that covers most of the differences on different versions (only on PS1 though) and maybe once it's done I'll publish a ready version here. Or I'll rewrite time-based differences and update an article on TCRF so it's explained once and for all.
Or if you're curious, I might well post the unfinished version right here, just ask me.

Why did I say this? I did investigate all 9 known PS1 releases and found out that the only one with a potentially unreachable medipack would be the first release (NTSC-U v1.0) - the same one with glitched collisions of columns BUT... there's no medipack here.
I'm talking about this one: it IS the first release and I verified it through some barely noticeable details like the shade of brown the columns have.

So according to the thread I mentioned in the first message, there might me another version, which I have no idea about that got released on PSN and is based on NTSC-U v1.0 but has the medipack backported. Thus, I'm asking if anyone knows anything about this version.
RequiredField is offline   Reply With Quote