View Single Post
Old 19-05-18, 02:59   #1
ActuallyArlow
Archaeologist

Wink General Gwen Stefani Thread!

I am a HUGE Gwen Stefani and No Doubt fan. When I am not here and not torturing myself with school and whatnot, I am on the No Doubt forums as well. This thread is for all the Gwennabe's who so happen to be wandering about in the same forums in here! Gwen has had an amazing career and deserves recognition pretty much everywhere, she has her No Dount career, her solo albums, the L.A.M.B. Fashion line, the fragrance brand and her Urban Decay makeup line. She has come a long way for the past 20 years and is a true 90's icon. She has won three Grammys, 5 MTV music video awards, 2 Billboard Music awards and a bunch more I can list off. In 2016 she released her third solo album "This is What The Truth Feels Like" And she has been a judge on the hit show "The Voice" where she met fellow coach whom she now calls her boyfriend, Blake Shelton. When Gwen filmed her video for her second single "Make Me Like You" in 2016, she would film the first ever live music video to be filmed on stage, at the Grammys, all in one take.

Mod edit: Oversized GIFS removed

Last edited by Admles; 27-05-18 at 07:58. Reason: Because GRAMMAR hon.
ActuallyArlow is offline   Reply With Quote