View Single Post
Old 28-07-20, 13:40   #177
GFY2013

Let me bump this thread again with some TRA graphics comparisons between RPCS3 and Xenia

https://imgur.com/a/oz7sVqr
(open the images in new tab to see them in fullres)

Performance is still pretty bad on Xenia unfortunately, and still won't go in-game. (Except for the Manor.) TRU works the same just as before. :/

RPCS3 however improved again, in TRA big areas now run above 60fps in 4K! My title screen FPS also jumped to 120fps. These improvements show in TRU as well. (I might upload a 4K60 video montage )
Also NOTE: before Relaxed ZCULL sync setting didn't cause any performance penalties, now it does, so if you have it enabled turn it off in the advanced tab.

Unfortunately there is a regression in Legend though: whenever I try to upscale the resolution, the game won't even make it to the menus, with an error message in the logs: out of memory. (This happens when you set the upscaling too high. But it worked before at 2K-4K res). I should be looking into this more, and find out which PR caused the regression, and open up an issue on GitHub. EDIT: ok the problem was with my resolution scale threshold.

Legend running at 4K 55fps.

Last edited by GFY2013; 29-07-20 at 21:21.
GFY2013 is offline   Reply With Quote