View Single Post
Old 27-02-15, 23:24   #1
archfiend
Historian

Default Tomb Raider Braid Mod(Now Avaliable For Android)

Hello eveyone. Finally i have completed this mod and i'm so happy because playing Lara with braid in TR1 is my one of the biggest dreams. I started this mod months ago but i couldn't do so much things at those times. But with the help of some of some great people i can finally release this mod. Lara's hair and her torso were combined by The Great Chi. He helped a lot in this project. It's the real hero of it. All hail to him.
I've great news for those following that mod. Sardoc has made a great job and fix the seperating braid problem. Now that braid and her head look combined perfectly. And Lara isn't the only one who has braid. Atlantean Lara has also her Atlantean braid.
New Features
Some texture problems fixed.
PSX uzi sounds added.
Atlantean Imposter has braid as well.
Manor outfit has been fixed.

CREDITS
The Great Chi: He created THE Lara i need. Without him there would be no braid mod.
Sardoc:He revised the mod added great features to the mod. Without him there would be no proper braid mod. He did a great job.
croftyboy: Although he isn't active on the from lately he is one my closest friends and he helped me a lot too. He also created the faceless Lara.

Links V3.0
download
Android Version
download
Copy the obb file into your Android/obb folder.
Go to the Tomb Raider and Unfinished Business folder and download it from there.
Copy the files into the DATA. In order to reach the data in Steam, GOG and gidierre's version you need to open tombeng with a program that can open bin files.
I will add my faceless Lara too.
Compatible Save Files
download
Just paste them into the TOMBRAID folder.
And lastly i tested it with Glidos. So i highly recommend you to play it via Glidos.
The reason why i didn't upload video is that i can't have my computer atm it's at the service. ı had to use someone else's computer to mod. But tomorrow i my computer will be back.

Last edited by archfiend; 03-08-15 at 00:51. Reason: Save Files were added.
archfiend is offline   Reply With Quote