View Single Post
Old 19-07-19, 23:19   #1094
MrJavi94
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish View Post

I'm happy because I was able to complete Tiny Temple's TT. The whole "keeping the blue flame on for 2 laps" had me worried. And then I managed to cross the finishing line 1 second before Oxide!

I'm taking my time with this game. I'm still missing the trophy for Oxide's trials (obviously) and the one for doing all the Crystal Challenges (that I haven't even attempted yet). And that's it.

EDIT: **** yeah! Deep Sea Driving in 2:04:85

8 to go.

EDIT 2: You brought me luck, MrJavi. I couldn't match your awesome Dragon Mines time, but I was 1 second and a half ahead of Oxide and I got the trophy And I just did all the Crystal Challenges, so I got my now 52nd platinum, Woah!

But I'm missing N.Trance. And there are more Grand Prix and new tracks and characters, so I guess I'll have to keep playing...
Really nice to see you also beat Dragon Mines. It also took me a while because I couldn't get under 1:35. Definitely a tricky one.

As for Tiny Temple, it's all about keeping the USF thing during the whole lap 2 and 3. I've really got used to it during the last few days, it's so cool.

Deep Sea Driving has become one of my favourite tracks in this game. Here I will post a run I recorded recently in the time trial mode. It was 24th on the leaderboards when this time was set.

Last edited by MrJavi94; 19-07-19 at 23:21.
MrJavi94 is offline   Reply With Quote