View Single Post
Old 10-01-11, 15:24   #1
Chug a Bug

Default TR II Gold, TR3 Lost Artefact, TR Times Exclusive flight cheats

Allright, as we all know there is a flight cheat patch for TR 2-4. However this doesn't cover the TR2 Gold and TR3 Gold and TR4 Times Exclusive edition, as we all know, they don't work with these editions.

So, I have created flight cheat loaders for these versions. I've included them all zipped in a download link below.

Instructions

Install these versions of the games if you havn't already, apply the Multipatcher and make sure that everything is working correctly and that you're happy with it.

Copy each loader to the folder in which the executable is located i.e.

C:\Program Files\.....\Tomb Raider II Gold (Full Net)

for that version, and the other folders for the other versions.

Double click on the loader and it will load the game which will run as usual. The loader is transparent in operation.

Press the 'F' key for Flight mode, press 'Shift' to return to normal.

Please to enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NFLGE1YB

Note to moderators: These loaders only modify the data in memory, they do not modify/alter/hexedit the executable in any way.

N.B The TR II Gold version is for the downloadable version only, it will not work with the CD version, simply because I don't have a copy of it. If someone has a copy of the CD version and would upload a copy of the game executable only (t2gold.exe) I could probably sort something out for that version.
Chug a Bug is offline   Reply With Quote