View Single Post
Old 17-09-22, 18:29   #7
Xenomrph

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
If you check out issue #19 of the comics, I'm published in the letter column - I'm the guy talking about Russell Crowe.

I'm going to copy-paste my post from the General Chat forum:

So I've got a lot of Tomb Raider stuff, a lot of it is in a corner in my house that I've dubbed the Tomb Raider "shrine". It's full, and I'm not able to fit all of my stuff in it, but that's okay because I'm putting new shelves in my back room and the expanded Tomb Raider Shrine 2.0 will have the rest of the cool stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/R44BExD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xI0jdyK.jpg

As you can probably guess I'm primarily a fan of the old Core classic Lara stuff, followed closely by the LAU stuff. I have a little bit of the Survivor trilogy stuff (a Minimate, the Play Arts Kai figure, and a Gamestop figurine). Maybe I'll be in the market for more Survivor stuff once I actually play those games.

I've got the 4 Dark Horse published "archives" of the Top Cow comics, the Art of Tomb Raider set, the 20 Years of Tomb Raider book, and like 1000 of the old Tomb Raider CCG cards (I got a bunch of decks and booster pack boxes on clearance back in like 2001-ish). I just sorted out the cards by type so I could conceivably play it again if I can find another player. Apparently Tabletop Simulator supports it, and I've got it downloaded, but I haven't tinkered with it much yet.

The cool part about having disposable income as an adult and going on a rejuvenated Tomb Raider kick is I get to buy a bunch of stuff that I couldn't afford as a kid, and go hog-wild getting all kinds of new stuff.

I got these rad shadow boxes to put on the wall in the shrine. I also cleaned up on ebay and grabbed several of the Edition Atlas "Tomb Raider Fact File" figurines (I got five of them), Tomb Raider Legends board game for $10 (now I just need to find people to play it), Gaming Heads' Tomb Raider III statue on clearance (pro tip: use code LARA32708 for another $50 off), one of the old Tomb Raider Playstation memory cards, three different statues, and some other odds and ends. I also spent more money than I probably should have on a bunch of exceedingly rare Tomb Raider CCG cards, including a bunch of the holofoil "secret moves" cards and the lenticular card and the Goddess card.

I am very tempted to grab this Tomb Raider I statue on a payment plan, as well as this Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris statue, and if I REALLY wanted to go nuts I'd love to get the Lost Valley statue but I have no idea where I'd put it in my house, haha.

Last edited by Rai; 18-09-22 at 20:31. Reason: Images converted to links
Xenomrph is offline   Reply With Quote