View Single Post
Old 04-12-19, 00:29   #1
Stryke's Avatar
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 126
Default Lara Croft Character Design

I didn't see a general discussion thread but anyway I doing my own research on TR and a lot of things stand out to me. What would I call the type of glove Lara wears? I get that they are leather and fingerless. But with the hole in the middle? What do they call that?
Stryke is offline   Reply With Quote