View Single Post
Old 09-07-20, 00:31   #1
_TombExplorer_
Student

Default Tomb Raider 1 NLNMAS Guide

Hello everyone!
I am TombExplorer and I am just a tomb raider fan since I was very very little.
Having played this game for years and years, I always wanted to challenge myself a bit more while playing the game, and the "NLNMAS" Challenge was a nice touch to my Tomb Raider experience.

If you have never heard of it, NLNMAS stands for "No Loads, No Meds, All Secrets" and since I discovered it, I started having more and more fun during my playthroughs. And another thing I love, is watching people trying out this challenge.

That is why I made this guide: I don't only want to help those Tomb Raider Challengers in need, but also I want to bring more attention to this challenge, so many more people will probably give it a go! They say "the more, the better"

The guide will be a Level-By-Level guide for Tomb Raider 1. After Tomb raider 1, I will eventually do Tomb Raider 1 Gold, Tomb Raider 2 and so on. I will try to post videos as often as I can, but just keep in mind that I have a lot of stuff to do so it will take some time!

Moreover, if you have any question, feel free to ask either in the comments section on youtube, or directly here in the thread.

Having said that, I really hope this will be useful for some people and I wish you all an Happy Raiding!

Tomb Raider 1 NLNMAS Guide - Introduction

Tomb Raider 1 NLNMAS Guide - Level 1: Caves

Tomb Raider 1 NLNMAS Guide - Level 2: City of Vilcabamba

Last edited by _TombExplorer_; 17-10-20 at 23:34.
_TombExplorer_ is offline   Reply With Quote