View Single Post
Old 26-01-20, 11:14   #25
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyCroft View Post
Aw, Classic Lara is being so snooty to her sister/clones. You'd think she'd be excited for another adventure!
You know? I’d like to call them sisters too! But, I’m honestly vigilant. I am positive that the hardcore fans would bash me...

Quote:
I'm ready for what happens next! Who makes the first move.. the Laras or the Dopples? (AngelinaLara would definitely be proactive against the enemy )
I’m curious too... Who makes the first move? And what is the first move?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBog View Post
I've just read through all the episodes and it's so incredibly funny and accurate
Only referring to reboot Lara as " Destined " Lara makes me laugh so much, it's amazing Well done
Thank you for your kind words! I’m glad that you like it. I love when I cause someone to crack a smile... ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
Ah, a nice read! It’s interesting to see all three Lara’s interacting, and I really like how you wrote them. Their interactions are funny, especially with classic Lara acting like the annoyed big sister haha!
‘Annoyed, big sister’ is the correct phrase to describe Classic Lara imho. I think they all like each other, tbh...

Chapter 6 ~ The Last Revelation
— “As if you’ve been pleased for once!” Destined Lara was on her way to become the Tomb Raider she was destined to be, it seemed. She continued, “Can’t you be happy for once? Why are you so self-centric like this? You did heroic acts in y-o-u-r universe, you were famous t-h-e-r-e-. But this is m-y universe, and I’m the Lara Croft that’s known h-EE-ee-rr-RR. I don’t know how things go on in your universe, but—“
— “If I had a coconut for every time some lunatic said something like that!” Classic Lara quipped.
— “Did she just call me a lunatic?!” Destined Lara cracked up.
— “I’m sick of you two! Ugh...” LAU Lara lost her patience, “You two will stop this nonsense. Now!” She calmed down and added, “We’re heading off to my manor right away. One of the doppelgangers could be there any minute, and I don’t want them to get suspicious. Understood?”
— “Understood!” Classic Lara and Destined Lara said at the same time. Surprised, they looked at each other.

— “Zip, Alister—” LAU Lara sighed and continued on, “Winston. Meet my variants, Lara Croft and, well... Lara Croft. Call them Classic Lara and Reboot Lara respectively.”
— “Destined Lara,” corrected Destined Lara.
— “Whatever, like it’s so important,” commented Classic Lara.

LAU Lara facepalmed, shaking her head in dismay. Then she started laughing hysterically. She acrobatted her way around until she calmed down. Then she explained everything to the manor folk. Zip was shocked, presumably. But LAU Winston was understanding, “Your father would’ve been proud, Lady Croft. And so would’ve your mother.” He glanced at the Croft Family painting above the chimney for a moment. LAU Lara noticed this, and she started gazing at the painting too.
— “Well, you have my total attention now, I'm not quite sure if I've got yours though. Hello?” Classic Lara ruined the emotional moment.
— “You’ve lost your parents too! That’s the problem, right?” Destined Lara hugged LAU Lara.
— “Thank you for your support,” LAU Lara was trying to stay strong.
— “Ugh, what I have to work with...” Classic Lara complained.

Then the bell rang! “Quick, hide! All of you! Now!” LAU Lara panicked! After tying her shoes and fixing her hairband, she opened the door. “Why, hello there! I’m the Classic Doppelganger. And I’m sent here by The Queen of Doppelgangers,” said the fleshless, ugly creature. “The Queen of who?” LAU Lara played the dumb. The Classic Doppelganger literally revealed the revelation that was getting old at this point, but of course, to keep their evil plan going on she excluded The Queen of Doppelgangers’ real identity. “Interesting. I’m always up for a new adventure!” said LAU Lara. “We’ll discuss the further details and inform you,” the Classic Doppelganger claimed and left.

— “Who makes the next move?” questioned Classic Lara curiously.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote