View Single Post
Old 25-01-19, 22:24   #38040
Ahmier
Unverified

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottombraider View Post
Hey everyone! I'm new to the Tomb Raider series, and I just finished playing Crystal Dynamics's reboot game and I really enjoyed it!

There's been a mystery though that's been bugging me. I've done some research on it but I can't yield any results. At the end of the credits, there's a little message under "Recognition" that reads:

John Lucien Fournier Sr., 'Did you try shooting the window?' We love you Dad; -Dustin & Johnny

I'm really curious about what this means. Is this some sort of inside joke or an easter egg? I tried messaging some of the developers on it but I didn't hear back from any of them (obviously). In fact, there's only one guy named Dustin in the entire team.

I do wonder if there's some kind of easter egg hidden in the game that would be unlocked by shooting a window. Granted, this game has been out for five years, I feel like every single window would've been shot by now :P .

If any of you guys know what this means, let me know!
Welcome. Cool that you been introduced to the series in a new way. I’d recommend all of the other tr titles if you get the chance.

As for the quote, it was a reference to older tr games where you can break certain windows. It’s a cute little joke.
Ahmier is offline   Reply With Quote