View Single Post
Old 30-07-21, 19:28   #2937
Mani_Man
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
I personally still follow the product loosely, but I felt like so few people were commenting here that I stopped checking the thread.

As a result the only place I discuss it regularly is twitter, but it put me at an awkward position where I either watch the show live and discuss it live or I just catch up on everything the next day by reading the timeline. Occasionally I catch up on the show first and then comment on my page, but by that time it's just me talking to myself. It sucks to live in Europe in this regard. The show airs from 2 am till 5 for me, which I just cannot follow live when I have work in the morning.

I still try to watch at the very least the PPV events and I also catch up on NXT every week, but Raw and SD are passes for me these days. I only look up a match or a segment if my mutuals on Twitter are praising it.
Yeah, not many people seem to be too into it around here.

Personally im currently in a wrestling high again, despite the fact that still many promotions arent really doing stuff thanks to Covid.

WWE, AEW, Impact, ROH, NWA, MLW, GCW, NJPW and what else i can get my hands on.
Its so cool how much wrestling despite everything is avaliable, and thank god for that, because if it would only be WWE, damn that would be bad.

I follow the WWE mostly only for Smackdown and NXT UK, NXT too a bit but i have found myself not being invested too much currently there...maybe has also to do with the fact that so many there seem to be Anti-Vaxxer and that pisses me off.
So i have a lot more time for other stuff in terms of Wrestling.

Raw is burning garbage as a show, truly awful in terms of everything.

AEW currently is where the fun is, they do so much cool stuff and now with the rumors of Daniel Bryan and CM Punk showing up there...oh boy is AEW on fire.

It does suck to be european on this yeah.
Many shows start when its late in the night and so you cant really get into the live tweeting etc and experience unless you dont have to work or slept the whole day or so.
It sucks and can often spoil the results of a show when you check twitter before the shows.
It really sucked during the GCW Homecoming weekend, that one was so fanastic and i couldnt really get hyped with the others and got spoiled the next day.

As for WWE, the MITB ppv recently was pretty good, Smackdown in general is really strong, NXT UK is a easy to digest and solid show, NXT is a bit of a hit and miss for me because there are a few people in there that im not interested in too much...Raw you can easily read the reports or watch the youtube clips, you dont miss too much.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote