View Single Post
Old 26-04-17, 22:27   #46
Gh0stBlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
I was a little disappointed during those moments when the orchestra was not together, but to say the members didn't know how to play musical instruments is a little unfair. This was their first (and last) time performing these pieces for an audience, and sometimes **** happens. It only takes one section to be off beat to screw up the entire band's performance. Had the concert been a multi night event, the orchestra would likely have had more rehearsals and thus had a more polished performance.

That's the beauty of an album release. Someone screws up and you can rerecord it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I'll help out on the Kickstarter campaign and I hope that gets it off the ground.

There were some hiccups during the live performance but that happens. It's live after all. It's not like they didn't exactly know how to play or what to play. They certainly can do a much better job than me

Had each one of them known what they were doing, it wouldn't have happened. It's not just that though, there's times where certain chords were completely wrong. So yeah, it's quite evident some of them don't know how to play instruments properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helegad View Post
Yeah this one is pretty disgusting. I would have demanded a refund had I paid to watch this pathetic, orchestra.

Cheers.
Gh0stBlade is offline   Reply With Quote