View Single Post
Old 06-08-13, 21:57   #26
xLara_Nathanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
Id like for her to use medipacks instead of standing in a corner to re-gain health.
I agree completely. They definitely should include medipacks in the next game. Lara should apply them in real time, and it should take 10+ seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
I wish the combat (from the start of this reboot) had been a lot more strategic...and...more TLOU than Uncharted. God that's a horrible thing to say but whatevsies. I wanted the combat to feel more tense and slow than like...hordes of goons.

Yes, there is something frantic about TR's combat, but I think something slower might have been suited.

For future games I kind of hope they give us a stealth button, because I want to feel in control of how I handle the situation...and not having a stealth buttons kind of loses that. Also, less scripted and linear stealth scenarios, more room for thinking, exploring and contemplation/ dynamic interaction like the TLOU stealth sets.

That being said combat is the last thing they need to worry about because it's not needed for me.
True. Also, the hide and seek mechanic (being able to go into stealth mode again after being detected) should be borrowed from TLOU. The combat should definitely be more like TLOU instead of UC. Let's hope it's not a big focus of the next game.
xLara_Nathanx is offline   Reply With Quote