Thread: Tomb1Main
View Single Post
Old 03-02-22, 15:21   #211
nickp364

Quote:
Originally Posted by taufan99 View Post
Yes.

I changed "enable_braid" into true, the resolution width and height from -1 to respectively 800 to 600, screenshot format from jpg to png, and anisotropic filtering from 16.0 to 0.

Reverting to original settings doesn't work, either.
Hmm that's weird. Did it ever work for you? Also what's your PC hardware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniMatrixXB View Post
I keep having problems running Tomb1Main. Whenever I wanna play the Eidos title appears but then cancels and I get the error notification: Level_LoadFromFile(): Could not open data\title.phd

Does anyone know what this means?
I think this happens when you are missing the level files (data folder). See this note from the README:

(Steam users / music) The Steam version of the game does not ship with the music assets due to the publishers' negligence. If you have previously installed TombATI, you don't need to do anything. Otherwise you can download the music files from the link below.
https://mega.nz/file/f9llhQAY#y0RqaM...8Q66bzdMWVqtuY
These assets are not a part of this project. The legality of these is disputable. The most legal way to get the music on PC is to rip the assets yourself from a physical PlayStation disk. TombATI ships with this music by default, which this project chooses not to do.

What I recommend is installing TombATI and copying the "data", "music", and "fmv" folders from it to your Tomb1Main folder. This will give you level files with the PS1 music.

Last edited by nickp364; 03-02-22 at 20:15.
nickp364 is offline   Reply With Quote