View Single Post
Old 17-06-13, 18:52   #102
Cochrane
Golden

New Mac version is out!

http://ferroequinologist.de/gllara/t...gine-mac-4.zip

I did some minor cleanup around the edges (meaning I fixed a few bugs I introduced and made some things nicer for Mac users). The source code is at the usual place, revision c806ed for those keeping track.

Usage instructions:

- Download the file
- Unpack it
- Double-click any classic TR level file. It'll start automatically. You can also drag level files on the app icon, or within the app, select "File->Open".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwmte View Post
Seems you're really good at this, keep up the good work! I'll try to compile your version on PC tomorrow, when (hopefully) my new notebook arrives; right now it's very hard for me to program, cause I literally have no desk and no chair.
Thanks! Well, I have been doing that for a while (for example most recently on GLLara, a Mac OS X equivalent for XNALara), so I know what I have to look at.

I look forward to seeing how this works on Windows. In particular, I'm interested in seeing what fails. There are some extremely aggressive changes in there, so I keep feeling like I must have broken something, but the levels I tested seem fine. If you uncover anything, please tell me in detail!

Note: I'm not sure what build system the windows side uses; you may have to add texture_atlas.cpp and texture_atlas.h to it.

Last edited by Cochrane; 17-06-13 at 18:53.
Cochrane is offline   Reply With Quote