View Single Post
Old 25-07-21, 20:08   #30459
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Everytime I come back to this section it makes me feel really bad about how I completely ruined this game for so many people with the constant negativity and drama. I now love the reboot games and it's really sad I couldn't let people appreciate them and tried to cut people out of the fandom just for enjoying what they enjoy.
You know...
You talk real loud, it's hard not to notice it

jk

In all seriousness however; most of the publications or posts you are talking about happened so long ago that it is best not to dwell on it, nobody remembers anymore. In fact I'd say at least 60% of those were justified complaints at the time and space on which they occurred. Shadow of the Tomb Raider is a flawed gem so of course there was negativity around here, not only coming from you specifically, as others have already noted. I don't regret anything I've ever posted in here, I always keep in mind that at the time, space and context in which I posted to me it made sense so why would I overthink stuff and ruin my head. I'm ready for another round if Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix screw up with the unified TR project.