View Single Post
Old 16-09-19, 22:43   #22
fallenangle

That dart area I'd forgotten about and caused me some issues too. It is really a question of your start position on the grabable edge. If you start from the wrong position you can get past the first dart OK but you may then be set up wrongly to have enough time to shimmy past the others. There's nothing you can really do about it except restart.

It was a bit of a lottery and I think I must have triggered that save glitch for the last dart because I thought there were only three.

Thanks for that Obelisk Of Khamoon YT video - that is exactly what I was trying to do but obviously did not find the sweet spot which would trigger the secret but allow you to land in the water.

Interesting no damage run too; with glitches, not all secrets and using more powerful weapons avoids a lot of the difficult places and enemy encounters. For instance in the Tomb Of Tichocan you can't pick Pierre off fast enough for him not to close and shoot Lara. I had to go up on the balcony and plink him carefully from there.

There was also some help from the game in that after a certain amount of damage he started trying to run into the next room and as the door is locked actually got stuck there and easily finished off.

I do not understand that drop into Scion room. Is it a glitch requiring Lara to be in a certain position on the collapsing floor? If so, again, that is just what I tried and never found the sweet spot so accepted the damage.

All useful info and entertaining too. Should help others who want to try these sorts of challenges.

Last edited by fallenangle; 16-09-19 at 22:48.
fallenangle is offline   Reply With Quote