View Single Post
Old 12-09-18, 23:52   #4
Zebra

I'm getting semi-frequent drops to 0FPS which result in stutters. Usually, they only happen now and then and don't seriously impact gameplay but particularly in one of the crypts they got pretty frequent and a bit annoying. I think they might be linked to loading/streaming but not 100% sure. Playing on a mix of mid-to-high graphics settings and I don't think those should be the problem. (Did drop down the texture setting from high to normal just in case it was texture streaming or sth but the problem persisted afterwards so I don't think that was it.)

I also sometimes get weird small black specks flying over the screen. Doesn't happen very often and I think mostly just in cutscenes (not sure if it's happened in-game). Thinking it might be some post-process effect glitching out. Maybe bokeh dots showing up as black or sth, not sure.

EDIT: Another issue I have isn't technically a bug but I'll mention it anyway. The deadzone on the right stick is far too big IMO. Makes controlling the camera feel very clunky.

Platform: PC
SKU: Deluxe Edition
DxDiag: https://hastebin.com/uvoyorixol.makefile

Last edited by Zebra; 13-09-18 at 00:02.
Zebra is online now   Reply With Quote