View Single Post
Old 11-06-19, 09:04   #22
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
As a member of an official fansite I'm baffled by the lack of communication we all have experienced since the release... Even when you send them a mail usually they answered. But this time, we have been ignored many times.

I'm the first at being excited for something but for this era I think they give up once the game was released...
The devs would go silent for an entire year after announcing TReboot in 2011 and Rise in 2014. We literally had nothing. Since you joined only in 2017, you didn't experience this, but trust me Morrigan is actually communicating to us much much more than Meagan did. If anything, communication has been more fluid than ever since TRU. I'm happy with the job Morrigan has done so far.

Personally I just accepted that it's coming when it's ready. I'm struggling to understand what's with the rush and the overly demanding attitude.