View Single Post
Old 14-04-19, 12:02   #4
Blackmoor
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I have such mixed feelings over this final season. I can't wait to watch it, but I'm also sad it's ending. I'm nervous because I so want S8 to be good and not a rushed mess (with characters basically teleporting around Westeros). I'm also extremely nervous for my fave characters as no one is safe in this show .
Amen to the teleporting around Westeros. Not to be on a downer about GOT but I did find season 7 to not be as good as the previous one's, I hope they can pull it back and finish on greatness this season.

I saw an interview with GRR recently where he said what happens to the main characters at the end of the show is roughly what will happen to them in the books, so we will be getting his vision of the end at least.

Quote:
(I'm gonna be somewhat behind everyone else as I have to wait until I can get it on a streaming service.)
I probably won't watch all of them at the time they go out either - 2am as you know in the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_91 View Post
Literally the only time I can't wait for a Monday. (It gets released on Monday here.)
Same.

-----

So many questions I want answered this season but most of all:
  • Who is the Lord of Light
  • What did Varys hear in the flames
  • Why are the WW here (invading the south and trying to kill everyone), what do they want, what have they been doing since the last Long Night
  • What is the purpose of the 3 eyed Raven. Was that previous one just sat there waiting for the WW to return?
  • What was going on with Jon's real parents. How did they get together and why did his father leave his first wife.
  • Who is Azor Ahai reborn (if anyone is)
  • Why are the seasons irregular as they are