View Single Post
Old 28-04-19, 21:10   #14
LuigiEspadachin
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasho648
I see you've chosen the 360 controls - currently however they lack free rotations. Free rotations allow lara to rotate in previously locked out positions (for example in the transition between lara running and standing still) - for this you can add config file into your root game directory.

Currently it'll auto spawn you into the Boaz level but you can change it to any other level by right clicking on the file - edit and specifying a level name inside the Level= field (you can get level names from the data/maps folder)or you can set ShowTitle=1 if you wish to view the title screen instead.

Additionally by changing the level to invent you can go pick up the dualies (use above link for the config file though - the one in this thread doesn't contain the free rotations).

Any feedback to the current controls is appreciated - additionally you can change the free rotations yourself by tinkering with the CONFIG.INI.

Thanks for using my patch and keep up the streams.
You're welcome. It took some time to get used to but I'm adapting to it slowly. Thanks for the recommendation. And I realise I credited you completely wrong with your TRF name, sasho648. So apologies for that. Brain completely went blank. I got the Twitch name right though, that's good at least. I'll make an acknowledgement of it next stream.

If I were to ask though because I couldn't obviously find the function on the 360 controls - Is there a button in there somewhere for the Load/Save/Quit menu? I found the one for items but couldn't figure out where the pause menu was and just used the Esc key for that. As for the rotations, I'm good on that front thank you. I'm happy with the way they are atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz
Dual Pistols guide
Thank you for the suggestion. But I'm okay without the duals. I know that's closer to what Core intended but I'd rather just at least play through it normally for now.

But yes, we had another stream today from St Aicard's Graveyard to the Louvre Storm Drains. It will be on YouTube and TRF in a few days, just need to make a couple of edits to make it TRF-friendly.

Not entirely sure when the next stream will be, but I'll post it here when I decide.