View Single Post
Old 25-10-19, 16:27   #1832
Brendanlovesu1
Archaeologist

Dear Backers,

Having fulfilled on 99% of the rewards for the CLASSIC & MODERN Jewel Case CDs and Vinyl Albums, I am pleased to say that there are some copies left that we can make available to you. So if you didn’t get the chance to purchase Add-On items during the campaign itself, now is your chance to pick them up.

So we have the following items available for sale:

Modern Lara Jewel Case CD: 90 Available @ £15 Each
Modern Lara Vinyl Albums: 85 Available @ £45 Each
Classic Lara Vinyl Albums: 45 Available @ £45 Each

Again, we are not printing any more of these album designs, they are exclusive to the Kickstarter campaign so once they are gone they’re gone.

GOLD ULTIMATE EDITIONS AND OTHER EXCLUSIVE ITEMS
Thank you to everyone who recently purchased one of our exclusive items. All of these have now been sent out except the Test Pressings and any albums that were requested for signing. Unfortunately I have been in hospital for a few days so it set me back a week. I had hoped to get these done before I went in but it just wasn’t possible in the end. Suffice to say I am back fighting fit, and will get the Test Pressings and albums to be signed sent out early next week.

We do still have a few things left, but it is only a few so if you do still want one of these exclusive items be quick. Here are the numbers for what we have left:

Gold Ultimate Edition Vinyl: 11

Gold Ultimate Edition Jewel Case CD: 17

Gift Boxes: 14

Just to recap the prices for these items are as follows:

Tomb Raider Suite Gold Ultimate Edition Vinyl: £100

Tomb Raider Suite Gold Ultimate Edition Jewel Case CD: £40

Tomb Raider Suite Gift Box: £75

PLACING YOUR ORDER
If you would like to purchase any of the above items, please send me an email directly through Kickstarter (not a public comment please).

You can send me a message by clicking on my NAME on the main project page image

---------- GENERAL INFORMATION ----------

DELUXE TIN CDs

The Deluxe Tin CDs have now arrived in England and are currently being packed with their contents – CDs and Booklets – and then either shrink-wrapped or packed in polythene bags ready for signing. The whole batch will be sent over to me in the Czech Republic any day now for signing. Once this is done we will start shipping them out to those of you who pledged for them during the campaign.

Thank you all very much for your patience. I know it has been a long wait, but I can assure you, you will not be disappointed. I was sent samples just a few days ago and they really do look amazing.

VINYLS

There are just a few items left to complete now so I’ll be picking these off as we move through the next few weeks.

PAPER ITEMS

The same with these, so if you haven’t received your items yet, hang in there. We are either restocking or missing information. We will get to you.

Thank you again for your continued support and patience.

Kindest regards

Nathan.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2663843
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote