View Single Post
Old 18-12-19, 22:43   #23722
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
Charmed, you're such a limited, flawed person. That's all I'm saying to you ever again, I think you know it and that's why you are feeling like trash recently and it shows, so stop proyecting in me. You make TRAOD look even uglier and girl I have to give you that. Stop putting Reboot everywhere, you're obsessed, go find a healthier hobby for you, spending so much time in this place spitting hate speaks of the person you really are. This is not real life, idk girl do something.

Yeah, this is such a fanboy ****post, diminishing other companies games while praising your fav one. That's not the most reasonable argument out there.

If you think 60$ is not that much maybe you're not that broke. I don't know how you pretend I buy my fav franchises every year and then try new ones at 60. I just cannot. Other companies do it and I appreciate it. That's it. Nintendo takes years to develop games. Oh, wow, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are the Apple of gaming

Stop making a fool of yourself. Have some dignity. Haven't you already realized that you're just a meme to be mocked at? Well, have some self-respect and stop acting like a whiny camel. It's funny that you say I'm whining when you spend 24 hours here being bitter as if you didn't have friends, family, studies or something out there of relevance that gets your mind occupied.

You know what? I'll buy my Switch sooner or later, I'll play my fav franchises, buy some cheap indies, some other games at ebay, my opinion will remain the same and I will spend the rest of the generation enjoying my other platforms while you stay being the unhappy person you will ever be. Don't ever dare to disrespect me again, period, end of discussion. I'm done with your entire existence in this forum.

I didn't come to this forum to fight agains idi** all the time, maybe once per two months but not everyday. So don't ever address to me with rudeness or anything negative. Period.
And your such a bitch, but that ain't my business

Me trash, when your broke ass can't even afford to spend money on a base price of a game.

Do something about your life because it don't sound very pretty to me.

Fanboy my ass, you haven't even played **** so how the **** would you know? You have any idea how many games I play from other companies? Gurl bye, trying to read me when you don't even know who it is your speaking to, ask somebody.

Not that broke? I ain't got **** to spend yet when I save and when I can I choose to buy what I want to support what I love. Your not as broke as you think, your just a stingy ass. I bet all the games you have amount to much more than $60 over time. Give me break. If you don't think Sakari deserves it then you again don't know ****.

It's there ****ing company, they can do what the hell they please boy. They don't take shortcuts, they actually ****en experiment and actually do work to innovate their games. What have others do but repeat the same **** like everyone else.

You started **** with me honey, go take your boogie ass somewhere and check yourself ma'am because you started the name calling ****, not me.

Can't take it then don't deal it, simple as that honey.

Dignity, when your fresh out, the hypocrisy

Last edited by charmedangelin; 18-12-19 at 22:47.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote