View Single Post
Old 30-06-20, 14:31   #266
Costel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
TR95's proposition is indeed really good. It seems nowadays studios are less afraid to adapt difficulties and I love that. We noticed a little evolution in Shadow, and contemporary games like GOW4 or last Resident Evil games offered really hard challenges for those who want too.
I'm glad the 2000's mind "every little challenges aren't profitable" is gone (or seems so). After all we're in an era when studios put time and moneys into optional fetches or collectibles while the rate of gamers who gain trophies/successes about them were always very low. After seeing that I don't really see why they would not cater to hard gamers as well !
So... I hope and would be honoured if they'll keep the momentum they had with Shadow and care even more about us for the next game.
Woah. Woah. Woah. Slow down with the challenges on GOW4 cause beside the combat on higher difficulties the game offers no challenges at all. Scripted platforming and simple puzzles as difficult as TR 2013 puzzles. Not confined to one room like TR 2013 but not mind scratching either. And there is no fall damage in GOW4 .
Costel is offline   Reply With Quote