View Single Post
Old 22-02-15, 07:18   #109
VictorXD

Yup, downloaded the latest version. I only did that yesterday, so maybe tomorrow I'll check and see if the 10 textures are loading then.

As for the ._dds file in the dumps forder... I dunno, I'll check it out and get back to you. I think so at least. I remember doing a lot of trial and error with this, so I'll have to see.

Where exactly do I find that out of video memory message? wouldn't doubt it as my laptop is kinda crappy.

Also, no I didn't even touch the samples numbers, as I did not know what those are/do. They are at the default "4" (if I'm not mistaken). How and why do I use them?

And hmmm, didn't know about that texture renaming thing. I had tried that once but it didn't work, but I'm sure there was a ._dds file in folder so that1s why. And this might sound like a stupid question but, if I DO rename the textures in both folders, do I have to compile the textures straight away or do I just do it after the modded tex are 100% finished?

Sorry for pestering you with all of this, I don't mean to nuisance
PS: I'll be sure to report any bugs I might find in this thread, since I don't know a thing or two about programming or anything like that, bug testing and report is a small way I can contribute, so I'm happy so help, even if it is not very much

EDIT:
Seems like the 10 tex limit bug is gone, yay! And also, renaming does work, just like you said.

Last edited by VictorXD; 22-02-15 at 22:32.
VictorXD is online now   Reply With Quote