View Single Post
Old 26-07-19, 02:20   #205
iWANEX
Golden

Hey guys! First of all, I'm not sure if this is even allowed but since I was the one who created this thread and I don't really feel like starting a new thread to talk about the trilogy as a whole, I decided to use this one. If this is not ok, please, delete this so that I can start a new thread regarding this topic.

So, I was on Twitter today and the Survivor Reborn account posted a nice caption of Lara and Jonah by the fireplace. And something Lara said to Jonah made me think: "You can't save everyone" and all of the sudden it hit me. That was similar to what Roth said to Lara in TR2013 and I didn't realize it until today. I'm pretty sure EM did their research to incorporate these little things and I'm curious to know if you guys have found more moments throughout the trilogy. Things that are present in every game, or phrases like the one I just mentioned.

I found another one: Lara drowning at the oil refinery scene is very similar to the moment where Roth drops her at the beginning of TR2013.
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote