www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 17-12-12, 16:01   #25871
Ol.a
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post

Old 18-12-12, 11:58   #25872
raccooncitizen
Student

Hey guys!
Sorry for the lack of updates/posts on my side...
Here's just a little update for you non-deviantArt folk: modded a few Leons and a Claire.

- -
raccooncitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-12, 18:01   #25873
XNAaraL
Professor

Location: The worthwhile problems are the U can really solve, the ones U can really contribute something to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol.a View Post
Hello Kitty
[IMG]http://i46.************/2zps0nd_tn.jpg[/IMG]
by unknown modeler, given to me by Fil from tombraiderforums.com
(my models have never been tested in XPS)

* all fixes on the mesh, new mesh parts, uv maps and textures by Ol.a *
the .blend contains 2 extra cloths i made, a blouse and a dress! (lol - it was fun :P )
DL mediafire
Hello-Kitty-Wardrobe
Hello-Kitty-OptionalItems
Hello-Kitty-OptionalItems--Smooth

<--- All 3 uploads show the same model - using a different technique and upload size --->

Required XPS 10.9.4 - Spotlight Edition - alpha 9 -- or higher
I know the model on the right side is nudify --- I hope this is right and not against the rigidity TRF rules

16.01MB Hello-Kitty-Wardrobe DL sendspace <-- Click on this icon to start download from sendspace
11.02MB Hello-Kitty-OptionalItems DL sendspace <-- Click on this icon to start download from sendspace
6.15KB Hello-Kitty-OptionalItems--Smooth DL sendspace <-- Click on this icon to start download from sendspace
  • The wardrobe DL contains the Hello_Kitty character model by Ol.a and the smooth version plus 3 different outfits as wardrobe. Every outfit attach to the character like conforming clothes and move with the character along. +++ 4 different models!
  • The optional items DL contains the Hello_Kitty character model by Ol.a with 3 different outfits and the ribbon as optional items. The shortcut to swap the accessories is A or Options-->Display Accessories-->Optional Items +++ One model with 3 different outfits
  • The optional items smooth DL contains the modified bump maps and required the Hello-Kitty-OptionalItems download content +++ No model, but works like a model.

According to the Forum guidelines this creations are OPEN CONTENT - shared with the community at large for their entertainment and non-commercial use.

Last edited by XNAaraL; 20-12-12 at 06:14.
XNAaraL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-12, 18:56   #25874
JORGEARNES
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by grotesque View Post
Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles Pack 01 (29 characters!)
Original bones name, send me PM if you rename it!
Maybe other member have release some of this model, in that chase I'm sorry, I don't look all release!

Download here!
Friend, you do not know what those triangles with models?, or how to make change the pose of the model?

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/captura-491251.JPG

Last edited by JORGEARNES; 19-12-12 at 20:41.
JORGEARNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-12, 19:33   #25875
tombraider4ever
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post

Hello-Kitty-Wardrobe
Hello-Kitty-OptionalItems
Hello-Kitty-OptionalItems--Smooth

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...425-kittys.jpg[
Required XPS 10.9.4 - Spotlight Edition -- or higher
I know the model on the right side is nudify --- I hope this is right and not against the rigidity TRF rules

16.01MB Hello-Kitty-Wardrobe DL sendspace <-- Click on this icon to start download from sendspace
11.02MB Hello-Kitty-OptionalItems DL sendspace <-- Click on this icon to start download from sendspace
6.15KB Hello-Kitty-OptionalItems--Smooth DL sendspace <-- Click on this icon to start download from sendspace
  • The wardrobe DL contains the Hello_Kitty character model by Ol.a and the smooth version plus 3 different outfits as wardrobe. Every outfit attach to the character like conforming clothes and move with the character along. +++ 4 different models!
  • The optional items DL contains the Hello_Kitty character model by Ol.a with 3 different outfits and the ribbon as optional items. The shortcut to swap the accessories is A or Options-->Display Accessories-->Optional Items +++ One model with 3 different outfits
  • The optional items smooth DL contains the modified bump maps and required the Hello-Kitty-OptionalItems download content +++ No model, but works like a model.

According to the Forum guidelines this creations are OPEN CONTENT - shared with the community at large for their entertainment and non-commercial use.
XNAaraL, I can't find a link to XPS 10.9.4 spotlight edition, can you give me a direct link?
tombraider4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-12, 20:24   #25876
Ol.a
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JORGEARNES View Post
Friend, you do not know what those triangles with models?, or how to make change the pose of the model?

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/captura-491251.JPG
It's the skeleton of course!
Select them, go in pose mode and pose your character!
Old 19-12-12, 08:42   #25877
JORGEARNES
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol.a View Post
It's the skeleton of course!
Select them, go in pose mode and pose your character!
And where is the pose mode?, Sorry, but the interface is very dark 3DS MAX and my eyes hurt

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/cr-491832.JPG

Please

Last edited by JORGEARNES; 19-12-12 at 20:41.
Old 19-12-12, 10:12   #25878
Runa
Archaeologist

@JORGEARNES: You should ask this kind of questions into the relative thread, there is one opened for 3DS Max already
Anyway, you just need to select the bone you want to pose, then select that "circle" with the arrow above and play around with the sliders.

You should resize the picture, btw. It's too big.
Old 19-12-12, 11:37   #25879
Ken Murikumo
Hobbyist

@JORGEARNES: go to customize > user interface to change the color settings

Also, not gonna lie, 3ds max is a VERY difficult program to use at times. If you have never done anything remotely close to this, a simple text tutorial may not cut it. Try youtube video tutorials to familiarize yourself with the program first...

Last edited by Ken Murikumo; 19-12-12 at 11:45.
Ken Murikumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-12, 20:35   #25880
JORGEARNES
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runa View Post
@JORGEARNES: You should ask this kind of questions into the relative thread, there is one opened for 3DS Max already
Anyway, you just need to select the bone you want to pose, then select that "circle" with the arrow above and play around with the sliders.

You should resize the picture, btw. It's too big.
Thanks for the info, just ask here because it was where @grotesque said the download of the characters.

Now I left the 2 images as links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Murikumo View Post
@JORGEARNES: go to customize > user interface to change the color settings

Also, not gonna lie, 3ds max is a VERY difficult program to use at times. If you have never done anything remotely close to this, a simple text tutorial may not cut it. Try youtube video tutorials to familiarize yourself with the program first...

Thanks, that really was hard work dark interface.

Thanks again.

Last edited by JORGEARNES; 19-12-12 at 20:42.