Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOi5XPxWkAAbFsp?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOlALH1X...pg&name=medium
2013Lara vibes just not as tomboy-ish
Wish I could pull these clothes off tbh
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-20, 23:00   #21072
SnatchingEdges

Jesus, something I hate about me right now is my inability to read consistently. When I was a teen I could spend all day between books and finish a book in two/three days.

But now... I've spent two months only to read 60 pages from Dracula. The only queen that keeps me reading is our lady Agatha Christie, she may be old but she never gets old. I also start reading a book and start reading another one and never finish any of them, I have one from Brandon Anderson and another from Ursula Le Guin looking scornfully at me every night
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-20, 00:59   #21073
NoahCrofRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Dwight View Post
And latter around u agree and avoid u like the plague. :/
Peace and prosperity for ya. <3 I believe you’re going to be okay.
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-20, 12:49   #21074
moodydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 View Post
Do whatever makes you happy! Then again I splurged a thousand on my Huawei p30 pro on a whim... Great phone but maybe I should have just waited for the price to drop
Yep I splurged! So happy, definitely right decision.
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-20, 23:38   #21075
moodydog

EDIT Ooops sorry double post

In 2012 I won a gaming PC from an Nvidia competition. I received it in March 2013. It's served me well for seven years. The specs where:

i5 3550
8GB @ 1600 mhz
Nvidia GTX 660Ti SLI
Asus P8Z77-Pro
1200 W PSU
120GB SSD
500GB HDD
Silverstone Fortress Full Tower Gaming Case
Artic Cooling CPU cooler

I added in a DVD drive to it.
In 2017 I upgraded the CPU from a i5 3550k to a i7 2700k, and went from 8GB to 16GB (1800 Mhz I think). I also bricked the motherboard in the process, couldn't find the same motherboard cheap enough, so went for the P8Z68-Pro which like the CPU is the gen below.
I've also taken out both drives and put in a 1TB SSD.

The case itself has a design that I created, which won me the competition and the gaming PC. (I made a thread about it back then, got everyone to vote for it)

I feel like I want to sell it on. It has some sentimental value, and it still holds up reasonably well. It can play the Witcher 3, locked to 30fps on high'ish settings, pretty much the entire Dark Souls series really well.
It will probably start to show its age at the next generation.

Kind of conflicted whether or not to sell it, or just store it away in a cupboard (like my dad suggests) for sentimental value. I think I'd rather someone get some use out of it, rather than sitting around gathering dust. I'm not sure that the fact it has my design on the side and was built by Nvidia will add any value. I was also planning on throwing in my dual 1080p monitors (both from 2010, one I actually found recently to compliment the one I bought 10 years ago), and my gaming keyboard and mouse.

I'm planning on buying either a gaming laptop, or waiting for big navi to come out, and building a compact system (or possibly both).
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 01:08   #21076
redfox45

Some jerk tried to get Melonie Mac fired for commiting wrongthink about Classic Lara on Twitter. It backfired immensely.

Ya love to see it.
redfox45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 14:13   #21077
Tomb Raidering

I love literature. It’s truly life itself. It’s feelings literally poured into words, all by different people from different times.

I regret only studying English literature. Now I take a look at every piece of history I find.

Does anyone know a good book that I can order from the net, summarizing everything about a specific literature type? It could be about any nation, just in English. ^.^
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 14:33   #21078
SnatchingEdges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
I love literature. It’s truly life itself. It’s feelings literally poured into words, all by different people from different times.

I regret only studying English literature. Now I take a look at every piece of history I find.

Does anyone know a good book that I can order from the net, summarizing everything about a specific literature type? It could be about any nation, just in English. ^.^
I study French, Ancient Greek and English literature, and I regret choosing French as I'm so bad at it. I couldn't find any fictional book that interested me, not even the Little Prince which I dislike with all the power of my soul. Oh, wait, there was one book in French I liked, it was about someone cheating on his husband and then dying or sumn like that lol, I love that drama, but I don't even remember the tile.

I don't remember any of the books I've read about 'specific literature', but I recommend you to read Poetics from Aristotle. This is a weird choice, I know, but it dwells in the meaning of literature and fiction, the true nature behind them and how they affect us in our daily lives.

Last edited by SnatchingEdges; 21-01-20 at 14:34.
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-20, 20:47   #21079
AntRaidsTombs

I’m in disbelief, R.I.P to Kobe Bryant!!!
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-20, 20:23   #21080
Lyle Croft

I love you all thank you for dealing with me. <3
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote