www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 22-01-20, 19:26   #971
Caesum
Tomb Raider

Yes, Madubu looks lovely. Generally you made South Pacific water look absolutely fabulous. Even more the reason for me to believe you totally can achieve that pristine clear, saturated water that was so iconic in TR3 India, but now is gone for some reason. Waiting impatiently to see when you improve the water in India!
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-20, 10:04   #972
Heartache
Professor

its not a case of not being able to achieve it, but removing the clear looking watertextures from india because the river ganges is dirty as hell
Old 23-01-20, 10:24   #973
Caesum
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
the river ganges is dirty as hell
That is the kind of reasoning I can actually understand and approve lol.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-20, 01:05   #974
indigo1993
Student

hey I know that this is most likely something you guys won't be tackling on this remaster, but I thought I'd ask anyway:
Are you guys planning to fix the minor douchebaggeries in the game, like when Lara refuses to grab onto a ledge because you're not in the exact piece of the tile the game wants you to be in, the extremely precise part of the quicksand part she has to cross for no good reason in the india level where the ceiling is collapsing on top of you, or when she does the same in some sections in Nevada when she does a running jump and doesnt grab the thing despite clearly having reached it? since you guys are turning this game inside out I'm guessing you know these areas more than anybody. They're few and far between, but god they are so annoying. I was wondering if it'd be possible to sometimes just pull up the floor geometry a little so she she doesn't have to jump as high or something like that. there's a review by game statistics on youtube that is quite funny and addresses some of these things hahaha
It's just TR3 is so full of these cun** moments, I wonder if there's anything that can be done at all about it!

Last edited by indigo1993; 24-01-20 at 01:06.
indigo1993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-20, 11:43   #975
TRJTA
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo1993 View Post
hey I know that this is most likely something you guys won't be tackling on this remaster, but I thought I'd ask anyway:
Are you guys planning to fix the minor douchebaggeries in the game, like when Lara refuses to grab onto a ledge because you're not in the exact piece of the tile the game wants you to be in, the extremely precise part of the quicksand part she has to cross for no good reason in the india level where the ceiling is collapsing on top of you, or when she does the same in some sections in Nevada when she does a running jump and doesnt grab the thing despite clearly having reached it? since you guys are turning this game inside out I'm guessing you know these areas more than anybody. They're few and far between, but god they are so annoying. I was wondering if it'd be possible to sometimes just pull up the floor geometry a little so she she doesn't have to jump as high or something like that. there's a review by game statistics on youtube that is quite funny and addresses some of these things hahaha
It's just TR3 is so full of these cun** moments, I wonder if there's anything that can be done at all about it!
Editing the room collision is not possible, so we won't be able to fix these things sadly.
TRJTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-20, 19:30   #976
bruce86
Hobbyist

How many levels have been completed?
bruce86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-20, 20:29   #977
GiovanniLucca
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce86 View Post
How many levels have been completed?
The HD textures are all done to all India and Coastal Pacific levels...

TRJTA are working with some amazing technical stuffs on India right now!
And I'm working on the HD textures of Nevada

Old 24-01-20, 21:04   #978
ReH_
Student

I wonder when London will be done, it's one of my favorite parts of TR3 it will be amazing when fully remastered.

Do you guys also plan to remaster TR3 Gold too?
Old 24-01-20, 21:14   #979
3DMaster
Hobbyist

I need help; I've installed it the way you said, and although I eventually get the menu screen with the HD remaster textures; the game does not react to any input. No reaction to mouse, keyboard or controller; I need atl-tab out and close the game from out of it.

Has anyone had this issue and managed to fix it? If so, please tell me how.
3DMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-20, 08:50   #980
TR1249
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DMaster View Post
I need help; I've installed it the way you said, and although I eventually get the menu screen with the HD remaster textures; the game does not react to any input. No reaction to mouse, keyboard or controller; I need atl-tab out and close the game from out of it.

Has anyone had this issue and managed to fix it? If so, please tell me how.
I think deleting the Config File in the Game Files might help. Start the setup then and the game should work again.