www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 14-09-21, 17:45   #411
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

I had no idea about the accusations made against her husband. It really makes me wonder if Azealia Banks was right about her all along. Not that I Stan banks as she is extremely problematic, but some of the stuff she said has turned out eventually.
Old 14-09-21, 19:05   #412
DOPE
Relic Hunter

I don’t understand how her fans find the audacity to still defend her. It’s the same fans that will cancel other artists over the smallest controversies but don’t you dare say anything disrespectful towards their pedo supportive queen. If she wasn’t a meme all over social medias, she would have long been forgotten.
Old 15-09-21, 01:12   #413
lance6439
Legend

https://twitter.com/drugproblem/stat...522014208?s=21

I called it this morning. Here is Fox News and everyone’s favorite black, white supremacist, Candace Owens
Old 15-09-21, 01:43   #414
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
https://twitter.com/drugproblem/stat...522014208?s=21

I called it this morning. Here is Fox News and everyone’s favorite black, white supremacist, Candace Owens
Oh my god, they are going to run with this throughout the entirety of this pandemic. I saw Rose McGowan was just on as well talking to Tucker Carlson, freaking Tucker of all people.

Edit

And it's so funny because it wasn't that long ago that Candace was smack talking about Nicki and Megan performing WAP.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 15-09-21 at 01:45.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-21, 02:43   #415
lance6439
Legend

that was cardi and megan lmaooo

but it wouldnt be the first time candace clings onto a celeb until they ditch her. she pimped out kanye for the longest and he ended up calling her out lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE View Post
I don’t understand how her fans find the audacity to still defend her. It’s the same fans that will cancel other artists over the smallest controversies but don’t you dare say anything disrespectful towards their pedo supportive queen. If she wasn’t a meme all over social medias, she would have long been forgotten.
this is so true

imagine if gaga or any other white female artist had these allegations. nicki is protected for the most obvious reasons until the court punishes her and her husband
Old 15-09-21, 04:33   #416
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Candace is such a grifter. She either says the things she does because it gets money from people who support the crazy stuff she says or she is actually pretty crazy.

She was talking with that guy running for California governor about how white slave owners should get reparations for the fact their property was taken from them by the government. Sorry your human beings were freed, I guess?
Old 15-09-21, 17:19   #417
SnatchingEdges
Professor

Hi guys, have you heard? I have a cousin at Trinidad, wanna know what happened to his anatomy after taking the vaccine???
Old 15-09-21, 23:34   #418
lance6439
Legend

No wonder why Nicki is going crazy on twitter right now. All to hide the new news:

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/st...055124993?s=21

Her husband is next.
Old 16-09-21, 06:59   #419
Mani_Man
Professor

It really makes you sad when you think too much about it.

We have thousands of studies, thousands of hours of tests all over the world by the most acclaimed people on their field that tell the people the vaccines are a good thing faced with a deadly virus...and yet we live in a time where many people rather trust a singers cousin that claimed him shooting blanks is due to the vaccine.

When there is not 1 case about that, which can be directly linked together...not 1 in hundred countries.

What are we even doing here, honestly?

EDIT:

Trinidad and Tobago's health minister has involved himself in this now...what the ****?

Last edited by Mani_Man; 16-09-21 at 11:33.
Mani_Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-21, 08:14   #420
killchan
Professor

It's weird.

From the outside, it seemed to me that everyone was up and ready to get the shot, Trump hyped it up more than all CDPR fanboys combined did with Cyperpunk 2077...

... but then Trump lost and that's when right wingers went all "well... actually...".

I'll say this: if Trump won, he'd be accusing the left of using fear in attempt of hijacking the economy , the only thing he had going for him in terms of sheer numbers).
One google search and bam https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/05/p...ntv/index.html , ground for the accusation.