www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider 25

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-12-21, 16:47   #431
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by malferink View Post
what about PC?
It wasn’t on PC either I think, but PC players deserve it too lol!
__________________
“Alright you bastards, let’s see what you got.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-21, 17:05   #432
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Palace Bananas
Posts: 7,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
It wasn’t on PC either I think, but PC players deserve it too lol!
Should I add "Ana Pure Hair" in my signature as well ?
EDIT: Can't resist, already done
__________________
Lost Artifact, Beneath the Ashes, Lara's Shadow and Ana Pure Hair for everyone

Last edited by Chamayoo; 05-12-21 at 17:07.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-21, 17:07   #433
.snake.
Archaeologist
 
.snake.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 1,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
It wasn’t on PC either I think, but PC players deserve it too lol!
I was trying to remember if Ana had it or not. Thanks for clarifying that. It's really silly they didn't implement it for her.
.snake. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-21, 18:59   #434
Raider8
Archaeologist
 
Raider8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Asia
Posts: 1,393
Default

Oh Gaaad. Not you all complaining about not getting a villain with a 15 minute overall screentime in the game with pure hair while knowing that the protagonist's hair weren't fully polished and kinda floaty.

Gimme a break.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-21, 20:25   #435
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
Oh Gaaad. Not you all complaining about not getting a villain with a 15 minute overall screentime in the game with pure hair while knowing that the protagonist's hair weren't fully polished and kinda floaty.

Gimme a break.
But….here’s the thing. No one is complaining. Only making a tiny joke about it because I was watching gameplay and I saw it during one of the cutscenes. Not one person talking about it demanded to have it in the game.
__________________
“Alright you bastards, let’s see what you got.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-21, 02:04   #436
Raider8
Archaeologist
 
Raider8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Asia
Posts: 1,393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
But….here’s the thing. No one is complaining. Only making a tiny joke about it because I was watching gameplay and I saw it during one of the cutscenes. Not one person talking about it demanded to have it in the game.
They could have included that as a nice touch but I honestly am fine with current Ana model as it is. Her hair are tied up. I do not wanna spend my processing power on that beatch. And I hope our queen does get a braid next time. I'm fine with the pony tail too though.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-21, 21:37   #437
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Posts: 31,419
Default

this was so much better

__________________
You'll never get away; i'm HOT on your trail
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-21, 23:45   #438
malferink
Archaeologist
 
malferink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
this was so much better

I can't stand her voice whenever she's narrating something. be it videos like this one, or when she's sitting at a campfire. or pretty much all of shadow's documents. they sound so incredibly monotone
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-21, 23:52   #439
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
this was so much better
I agree with you on this Lance, I wish they would’ve went this route smh or at least kept more of it in the final game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malferink View Post
I can't stand her voice whenever she's narrating something. be it videos like this one, or when she's sitting at a campfire. or pretty much all of shadow's documents. they sound so incredibly monotone
What is she supposed to sound like? Over ran with excitement lol?
__________________
“Alright you bastards, let’s see what you got.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-21, 00:06   #440
malferink
Archaeologist
 
malferink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
What is she supposed to sound like? Over ran with excitement lol?
fair enough maybe it's just the voice itself, idk. it doesn't really sound pleasing or something, if that makes sense
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.