Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Last Revelation

Old 19-10-22, 06:50   #241
tomblover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
Haven't got around to trying this yet, have you imported the Holster bug fix into this? Or is it at least compatible with patched Tomb4 exes
The holster bugfix is there; the uzis and revolver show up correctly when holstered now, however tomb4 is still missing the TR3 holster behavior as implemented in the tomb5 patch.

Last edited by tomblover; 19-10-22 at 06:54.
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-22, 17:38   #242
Kirishima

I've noticed a couple issues that I'm not sure is affecting anybody else: Everytime I load a saved game, there's a small pop in the audio. Second is, and I'm not sure why this level specifically, the ambient music audio in Citadel doesn't stop when Lara dies. And finally, the grenade launcher has the option to "Separate", which crashes the game when attempted. Both the first and third are not in the previous 1.2.1 version...

And of course right when I try and put 2.0 back in, my antivirus decides it's a trojan and removes it.

Last edited by Kirishima; 19-10-22 at 20:39.
Kirishima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-22, 22:25   #243
Wronschien

Hello, thanks for your great projects of enhancing TR4 & 5. However I have slight problems with window management.

I mean "alt-tab" doesn't always work properly and sometimes I get a black screen which forces me to reboot my pc (it might be specific to my graphics card or driver because it also happens in some other old games).
So I go into windowed mode first with "alt-enter", and then I can do whatever I want.
But tomb4 v2.0.0 doesn't respond to either "alt-enter" or "alt-tab", whereas latest tomb5 v3.1.1 (only a month old) still works this way.
Is there something that can be done ?
Wronschien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-22, 23:50   #244
Woops

Thank you for the reports, I'll look into and fix them as soon as I'm able

edit: fixed the alt enter stuff
anyone who's having audio issues, does turning reverb off help at all?

Last edited by Woops; 20-10-22 at 05:59.
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-22, 22:33   #245
Kirishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
anyone who's having audio issues, does turning reverb off help at all?
Nope, still happens regardless of settings.
Old 24-10-22, 15:16   #246
Kirishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
...the ambient music audio in Citadel doesn't stop when Lara dies.
Just an update on this one, turns out it's not just the Citadel that has this issue. I'm getting it on the sphinx levels as well. There's quite probably more that have this issue I haven't found yet.
Old 29-10-22, 11:53   #247
lanyer

Bugs found on v2.0.0 :

1: The Great Hypostyle Hall
If the masked man in red hanging from the ceiling is killed, he will stay on the ceiling in a death pose, and if Laura gets close, it will become a rigid physical collision detection state.

2.Sacred Lake
Some areas near the end of the level will be filled with messy green wave textures

3.Tomb of Semerkhet
In a board game, deflect some perspective and the pieces on the board will disappear

4.The Sphinx Complex
The innermost shelf in the warehouse cannot be dragged

Screenshots and saves of the above bugs:
https://mega.nz/folder/Vhh02JBY#t61mjkmLCGH0V4Nu5cxaAA

5.cannot use cheats
I have followed the using.md documentation as written,Toggles ingame cheats on ,face north (The pointer of the compass is transparent)and select the item. But all cheats don't work

Last edited by lanyer; 02-11-22 at 06:23.
lanyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-22, 09:16   #248
Wronschien

Just a thought : as TR4&5 engines are largely the same, would it be possible to back port the few new moves introduced in TR5 ? I mean for example the roll to get out of a crawl space without having to turn around and let legs hang out first. Or the ability to take turns while hanging on a wall or a ledge. Though for the latter, the level design was made without this turning possibility, so while it might be performed, there would probably be nowhere to use it.
Wronschien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-22, 15:50   #249
LoiltonJC

Errors found:
1º 'No Patch V2.0.0' - Upon reaching The Sphinx Complex level, the innermost shelf of the warehouse cannot be dragged (keeping from getting the secret).
2º In The Tomb Of Seth, Lara is unable to hit the scorpions with shots.
3º When using the weapon Revolver + LaserSight (With the scope), the life bar appears on the screen.

Last edited by LoiltonJC; 18-11-22 at 10:40.
LoiltonJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-22, 02:04   #250
Kirishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wronschien View Post
Just a thought : as TR4&5 engines are largely the same, would it be possible to back port the few new moves introduced in TR5 ? I mean for example the roll to get out of a crawl space without having to turn around and let legs hang out first. Or the ability to take turns while hanging on a wall or a ledge. Though for the latter, the level design was made without this turning possibility, so while it might be performed, there would probably be nowhere to use it.
It is possible, but not likely to happen. Troye/Woops has stated many times this is only an exe modification, and those will likely require editing the level files directly to import animations for what you asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanyer View Post
4.The Sphinx Complex
The innermost shelf in the warehouse cannot be dragged
Got this as well. Simply thought it was just not pushable since I hadn't played this level in forever, but thought it was strange that Lara can still interact.

Last edited by Kirishima; 18-11-22 at 02:07.