www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 25-06-22, 06:23   #11
truetifoso
Hobbyist

Default Not fun

You are more patient than I am. I've been running around for over five hours in the area that is between the Soviet installation and the copper mill.

It's not fun anymore.

I'm out and am now in search of a replacement games in the same vein as Tomb Raider and Unchartedin which they are third person and involves parkour. I do not want a fantasy game. I've played and love RDR2 and the Ghost of Sushima.

Suggestions?
truetifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-22, 09:11   #12
Rai

It's a shame you've given up. It's difficult to know where you are in the story, and you've clearly taken some time to explore Soviet Installation hub. You seem to have met Jacob and are headed back to meet him again, but have somehow missed the trigger. I can't remember the story well enough to know where that is in the game. I assume you've used survival instinct to show you the approximate location of the story path? Can you remember the last place you were when you were following the story? Perhaps going back, perhaps using fast travel will help reset the story somehow?

Maybe a break is a good idea for now, but I hope you try again sometime.

Here's a link to Stella's Rise of the Tomb Raider walkthrough. Maybe It will help you figure out which level you're in and how to find the next bit. I find sometimes that written walkthroughs can be less confusing than videos.

Last edited by Rai; 25-06-22 at 09:21.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-22, 13:30   #13
Heartache
Professor

to make it easier for you to find out where you are in the story im gonna list the different chapters of the story, so we can pinpoint where you are

we are gonna start at the copper mill since you clearly visited this already.

when you break through the wall at the copper mill, your objective is to climb aaaaaall the way up and around the copper mill until you find jacob and enter the abandoned mines.

in your story did you already find jacob again? if yes lets read further, if not we can pinpoint where you need to go

play through the abandoned mines to then enter the geothermal valley and meet sophia and jacob again

youll have to do some chores before the real things begin in the valley.

then your mission will be to play through the acropolis and fight trinity

after that your next mission in the valley will be to go to the flooded archives and retrieve the source

after that jonah gets kidnapped and you return to the soviet installation and get the arrows you are looking for.
Old 25-06-22, 13:49   #14
Rai

You mean the Atlas. The Divine Source is the very last artefact Lara gets. Other than that, Heartache, I think your post will be helpful to truetifoso.

Last edited by Rai; 25-06-22 at 13:53.
Old 25-06-22, 17:59   #15
truetifoso
Hobbyist

Default You're awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
It's a shame you've given up. It's difficult to know where you are in the story, and you've clearly taken some time to explore Soviet Installation hub. You seem to have met Jacob and are headed back to meet him again, but have somehow missed the trigger. I can't remember the story well enough to know where that is in the game. I assume you've used survival instinct to show you the approximate location of the story path? Can you remember the last place you were when you were following the story? Perhaps going back, perhaps using fast travel will help reset the story somehow?

Maybe a break is a good idea for now, but I hope you try again sometime.

Here's a link to Stella's Rise of the Tomb Raider walkthrough. Maybe It will help you figure out which level you're in and how to find the next bit. I find sometimes that written walkthroughs can be less confusing than videos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
to make it easier for you to find out where you are in the story im gonna list the different chapters of the story, so we can pinpoint where you are

we are gonna start at the copper mill since you clearly visited this already.

when you break through the wall at the copper mill, your objective is to climb aaaaaall the way up and around the copper mill until you find jacob and enter the abandoned mines.

in your story did you already find jacob again? if yes lets read further, if not we can pinpoint where you need to go

play through the abandoned mines to then enter the geothermal valley and meet sophia and jacob again

youll have to do some chores before the real things begin in the valley.

then your mission will be to play through the acropolis and fight trinity

after that your next mission in the valley will be to go to the flooded archives and retrieve the source

after that jonah gets kidnapped and you return to the soviet installation and get the arrows you are looking for.
I really appreciate the time and thought in your detailed response.

I'll try this right now.
Old 25-06-22, 18:00   #16
truetifoso
Hobbyist

Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
You mean the Atlas. The Divine Source is the very last artefact Lara gets. Other than that, Heartache, I think your post will be helpful to truetifoso.
It definitely is helpful.
Old 25-06-22, 18:09   #17
truetifoso
Hobbyist

Default Rai

Good question, but I don't remember.
Old 27-06-22, 10:12   #18
Heartache
Professor

did you find your path?
Old 27-06-22, 19:38   #19
truetifoso
Hobbyist

Default Path

Unfortunately, I havenít found the path.
Old 27-06-22, 20:18   #20
Rai

This is odd. So, you're basically stuck in Soviet Installation? Is survival instincts not indicating where the path is? Or the map?

Last edited by Rai; 08-07-22 at 12:07.