www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 12-05-19, 01:05   #401
johnanonymouz
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
Also her d2 is AMAZING!
one of the best, if not the best in the game.
Old 12-05-19, 20:01   #402
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Those outfits might be future DLC outfits. I really hope so! I am a sucker for a hood. I wish I could find her “Edenian Blue” outfit. I just want to have it. I use Ermiss now. I finally got 10 heads too to open Shang Tsung’s room, but need all characters to open the other doors lol.
Old 12-05-19, 22:27   #403
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
So did I, just found it in the Krypt in a chest between the trap corridors

I'm looking at the concept arts for Kitana and now I'm wishing she looked like either of these tbh, especially the first (although not keen on that face or ghostly pale skin). Sorry had to take crude pics on phone as PSN doesn't let you send screenshots to email.

[img ]https://i.postimg.cc/tRLL1T1p/Kitana1.jpg[/img]
This outfit.. yes!
I hope this is DLC, I'm not too fond of all that stank leather. Where is the variety? I swear Kitana especially has 1 costume and they just removed or added 1-2 items here or there like a shoulderpad or a cape. No variety whatsoever.

I might be in a minority here, but I think she ended up looking beautiful in the final product as well. I think they nailed that Eastern European/Balkan look. The concept art reminds me more of a Spanish or Italian person, maybe Latina even.
Old 13-05-19, 12:05   #404
Heartache
Professor

Quote:
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"][I][I]So did I, just found it in the Krypt in a chest between the trap corridors

I'm looking at the concept arts for Kitana and now I'm wishing she looked like either of these tbh, especially the first (although not keen on that face or ghostly pale skin). Sorry had to take crude pics on phone as PSN doesn't let you send screenshots to email.

https://i.postimg.cc/tRLL1T1p/Kitana1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/d3dNR27v/kitana2.jpg

These are lovely. What we got is ok, again, I think it's a decent design and there's things I like about it, but I love the style of these so much more. Jade had some even better ones too if I'm being honest, one of which looks surprisingly similar to one of Kitana's official in-game skins but in green and it suits her more.

those are gorgeous. i really, really like them. her hair also looks way better like this. i dont like her one big ass fringe across her whole face ingame+that ugly as sin headband she wears.
Old 14-05-19, 20:52   #405
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I finally got all of the severed heads. I also purchased all of the soul capsule things inside of the Dead Woods and still no “Edenian Blue”. Where in the heck is that costume?
Old 14-05-19, 22:51   #406
johnanonymouz
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
I finally got all of the severed heads. I also purchased all of the soul capsule things inside of the Dead Woods and still no “Edenian Blue”. Where in the heck is that costume?
does it say that its in the krypt? there is a tower atm that rewards a johnny cage skin that is said to be found in the krypt in the kustomization. idk if edenian blue really is in the krypt. if it is, it may be a random reward in the shrine for 100k and you may have to grind.
Old 14-05-19, 23:17   #407
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

I hate how random this game is with costume unlocks. It's literal pure dumb luck, you can unlock the costume you like on day 1 or play it for possible months before you get the one you want (by which point you've done pretty much everything there is to do and are therefore getting bored).

My favourite Jade skin remains equally elusive, while I've again had countless Jacqui Briggs, D'Vorah and Baraka towers pop up.
Old 15-05-19, 01:28   #408
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnanonymouz View Post
does it say that its in the krypt? there is a tower atm that rewards a johnny cage skin that is said to be found in the krypt in the kustomization. idk if edenian blue really is in the krypt. if it is, it may be a random reward in the shrine for 100k and you may have to grind.
I’ve seen people said it was in the krypt, well at this point it’s a rumor. The elusive “edenian blue” outfit lol.

Quote:
I hate how random this game is with costume unlocks. It's literal pure dumb luck, you can unlock the costume you like on day 1 or play it for possible months before you get the one you want (by which point you've done pretty much everything there is to do and are therefore getting bored).

My favourite Jade skin remains equally elusive, while I've again had countless Jacqui Briggs, D'Vorah and Baraka towers pop up.
I actually like the fact that the costume unlocks are random, sometimes lol. The outfit you are probably trying to find for Jade is probably in her character tower. You have to unlock it by paying coins though.
Old 15-05-19, 01:32   #409
johnanonymouz
Professor

Quote:
I hate how random this game is with costume unlocks. It's literal pure dumb luck, you can unlock the costume you like on day 1 or play it for possible months before you get the one you want
been grinding since day 2-3 for kitana and skarlet's maskless looks and ive spent like 8 million in the shrine...............nothing yet! it's getting really annoying!
Old 15-05-19, 01:41   #410
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
I actually like the fact that the costume unlocks are random, sometimes lol. The outfit you are probably trying to find for Jade is probably in her character tower. You have to unlock it by paying coins though.
Nope, I've already played through them all and no such luck

I'm assuming it's in one of those other special summoned towers that you need one of those gold tokens to unlock, although I'm not finding many of those.

@John Mmhmm. Looks like I'm gonna have to brave the ****ing spiders for some things (although the Jade skin is definitely in the Towers of Time, but there's other stuff I want too, actually I kinda want it ALL).

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 15-05-19 at 01:43.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote