www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 14-04-19, 10:23   #21
ryan91

This isn't a fairytale boo. I don't have to express gratitude. I have just the same right to express whatever tf I want. People may not like what you like, or even you. And they can say it if they feel like it. It is totally fine as long as they don't isult.

Last edited by ryan91; 14-04-19 at 10:26.
ryan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-19, 11:32   #22
Dustie
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan91 View Post
OMG stay mad. I'm just on a thread saying what I think. That's what you do on a forum. I don't care if it's not nice to you LOL!
Quote:
This isn't a fairytale boo. I don't have to express gratitude. I have just the same right to express whatever tf I want. People may not like what you like, or even you. And they can say it if they feel like it. It is totally fine as long as they don't isult.
And vice versa. The tone of your first message rather dismissive, and Woops had all the right to "not like what you do" as you put it, since we are on a forum. Practice what you preach, boo.
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-19, 12:20   #23
Woops
Explorer

Quote:
When expressing whatever the **** you want (your words not mine!) Has literally 0 value to this thread but question why the tool exists in the first place then it's useless and is spam. Just like what you consider an "argument" here. Do you really think going around project threads questioning them or why people use them is fine? The problem here is you. Not the project.
Old 14-04-19, 12:49   #24
ryan91

It doesn't have to be useful or have a value. If I said I liked it it wouldn't be useful too.

"Do you really think going around project threads questioning them or why people use them is fine?"

LMAO I don't know what your talking about. Your putting so much unnecessary meaning on my first post. I don't even check out the threads I'm not interested in. But this one I checked and wanted to comment. That was it. It's not that serious. You need to calm your tits!
Old 14-04-19, 12:58   #25
Woops
Explorer

You're*.

Posts without value are spam. Are you farming posts to up your post count? Not only that, but you're demeaning the project and people who want to use it.
You seem to be getting the idea that I'm "mad" and need to "calm my tits" (bring that tone down please. ) But I'm not, you clearly are, though.

Last edited by Woops; 14-04-19 at 13:03.
Woops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-19, 13:21   #26
ryan91

Ummm, what I need to get from all what you say is that I can't say I don't like it, correct? Wow I've never talked with a real social justice warrior before, now I get why they find them annoying. You are sooo mad, otherwise you would just disregard my comment. No one would care, but you cared enough to make a fuss out of it . Ah and sorry for the mistake, English is my third language.
Old 14-04-19, 14:03   #27
Woops
Explorer

I initially thought that you were mature enough to stop dicking around but now I'm fairly sure you're a 3 year old
Old 14-04-19, 14:42   #28
ryan91

Umm, LOL! You do you honey, bye bye
Old 14-04-19, 15:20   #29
Dustie
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Umm, LOL! You do you honey, bye bye
Bye

I really suggest to repost this in the software development section or maybe in the TR2 section. The topic of using analog controls with the classics was brought up on numerous occassions and thanks to this people finally have a chance to see for themselves if it would work. Let's hope more people check this out.
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-19, 22:57   #30
Osprey
Hobbyist

Quote:
Ummm, why y'all need mouse for TR1-5 tho. It's like you want a fork to eat the milkshake. Do it if you want, but like, why. LMAO.
People have asked about using the mouse in the games, so I made it possible. I'm not sure how practical it is to play with, either, but I'll let others decide for themselves if it's useful to them.

Maybe younger gamers who are used to mouse controls and find the games' keyboard-only controls really hard to use might appreciate it. Maybe people with carpal tunnel or arthritis might appreciate it, since using the keyboard is torture on the hands and wrists. Maybe people who don't have number pads on their keyboards might appreciate it. Maybe even players who prefer controlling the game with the keyboard might find it handy for the times when they need to look around them and the mouse is more comfortable for that specific task.

Basically, who knows who might find it useful and for what reason. Even if no one does, though, it might answer the question in people's minds about whether the games would be better with mouse support. If the answer ends up that they're not, then it may at least help players to better tolerate the keyboard controls. Sometimes, you aren't happy with what you have until you've had a taste of what you thought that you wanted, instead.

Last edited by Osprey; 14-04-19 at 23:08.
Osprey is offline   Reply With Quote