Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider on Mobile

Old 22-12-23, 05:46   #1651
Moon-Safari
Tomb Raider

People are never going to stop searching Lara Croft or Tomb Raider on the app stores, so if this pops up when big TR titles come out like shows, movies, and console games, I think this has enough mass appeal to cast a wide net and capture the mobile market. They already invested so much into it.

When the Remasters come out that's probably when they'll release the options for the 3 voice actresses to do a cross promo. It'll be an option to grab the people who can't master the PlayStation controls but still like the character and theme.
Moon-Safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-24, 13:25   #1652
Frjttr
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Good luck to them, I don't play mobile games anymore because of Reloaded. Reloaded destroyed what little interest I had in mobile games. Endless grinding for little to nothing to show for it. I have sworn off mobile games completely ever since I stopped playing earlier this year. I like my games to have a beginning, middle, and end.
IDK when and why it happened to me, but I feel you. Never played Reloaded, not my thing really. Waiting for next month's release, ironically the TR release I'm most hyped about since Tomb Raider Ascension.
Frjttr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-24, 14:20   #1653
Avalon SARL
Relic Hunter

For a mobil app, Reloaded is really fun.

The team behind it really put lotsof effort into it.

BUT, yes... still, those who designed it are soooooooooo crazy in my opinion some levels will take you many many many trials to understand how to pass them.

The amount of enemies in the levels is super dumb also.

I am at Midas Palace now and the developers are really out of their minds.

Last edited by Avalon SARL; 11-01-24 at 06:41.
Avalon SARL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-24, 00:30   #1654
Darkon
Student

Hope the developer switch happens soon. I know most people stopped caring about this game due to the lack of substantial updates but I still find it fun as a side little game to play for a few minutes, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the new developers will bring to the game (as well as fixing the glaring issues it has of course).
Darkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-24, 14:01   #1655
andre_costa
Explorer

Hey everyone! I decided to give this game ago for the first time in a couple of months. However I can't seem to be able to activate the ultimate power up. It used to be by tapping twice on the screen but it doesn't work anymore. Has it changed or my game is just bugged?
andre_costa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-24, 19:11   #1656
CheshireBitch
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre_costa View Post
Hey everyone! I decided to give this game ago for the first time in a couple of months. However I can't seem to be able to activate the ultimate power up. It used to be by tapping twice on the screen but it doesn't work anymore. Has it changed or my game is just bugged?
must be a bug, it's still double tap for me !
CheshireBitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-24, 20:48   #1657
tlr online
Administrator

The new developers behind Tomb Raider Reloaded have confirmed the handover from Emerald City Games is still in progress and more time and work will be needed before they outline their vision for the future of the game.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-24, 11:09   #1658
bitterwinter
Student

What I don’t understand - and I wish more people spoke about it - is how they still haven’t released the voice toggle between the three actresses. I remember when Ed posted photos of them in the booth and it was super exciting, yet the feature, after all this time, still isn’t in the game

Just bizarre. It really bugs me.
bitterwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-24, 03:48   #1659
Darkon
Student

Well as it stands Lara currently only speaks in 2 cutscenes (which you can't replay), she only grunts during gameplay when taking damage so there's not much to hear anyway.
I guess they originally planned for voice lines to be more prominent in the game but didn't happen in the end for some reason
Darkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-24, 20:13   #1660
Xenomrph
Historian

Iím still desperately hoping they release this gameís soundtrack on iTunes, Iím in love with the main menu theme.
Xenomrph is offline   Reply With Quote