Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 15-07-21, 11:26   #21
BlackWolftr

Shadow Man... It's such an awesome action-adventure game set up in spooky voodoo vibes. This game is really underrated and not as known as some other popular games I have some great memories with it.
BlackWolftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-21, 22:43   #22
Ashnod

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajay119 View Post

Death By Degrees
I wanted to like this game, I really really did. I played it during the height of my love for Tekken and I frequently played Nina, so I was absolutely the target audience for it.

And I couldn't...after a few fights, I just didn't have it in me to continue. It didn't engage me enough. I feel bad about this - it's one of the handful of games I've played that I couldn't find it in me to push through until the end.
Ashnod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-21, 02:14   #23
Greenapple968

The games that I love are generally rated very highly, so it's hard for me to think of games that I think are underrated, as the ones that I like usually get a lot of praise. Digimon World could be one example of a game that I think is underrated since it does have some haters, more than the average game.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-21, 09:36   #24
DOPE

Watch Dogs 2 it’s honestly Ubisoft’s best game from last generation. It improved on the first game in every single aspect and that wasn’t an easy task considering how underwhelming the original felt in almost every way. I know that people found the group annoying but I really liked Marcus a lot, after the seriousness of the first game being able to play as a chill protagonist was refreshing. San Francisco is a fun map to explore that actually feels alive, so much better than that overrated borefest called GTA V. And the gameplay it’s so damn fun, you can literally stealth your way through without even getting near your object, it was brilliant and the environmental puzzles were great too. A Ubisoft game that doesn’t get boring and repetitive but constantly feels fun, a rare gem in their catalogue and it deserves more credit. How sad they turned the franchise back to mediocrity with Legion.
DOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-21, 23:02   #25
Loan

Zelda Skyward Sword and the DS titles as well
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Spyro Enter the Dragonfly (rushed like AoD)
The Bomberman serie
Pac-Man World 2/3

Last edited by Loan; 28-07-21 at 23:04.
Loan is offline   Reply With Quote