www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Fan Artwork, Pictures, Movies and Writings

Old 07-10-12, 19:02   #1
Ligufaca
Archaeologist

Default Ligufaca's Music

Hi!

So, I've been making music for a while now (10+ years), it's something I do for fun, I've never really studied it and everything I've learned is from YouTube or just 'smashing random buttons till something sounds nice'. My style is a bit mixture of everything, rock, techno, electro, ambient etc lol. I release my stuff under the name "Feral Feline".

I also have made multiple Lara parody songs (Give Me What I Need, Jump..), and made one album under Lara's name called "Cold Blooded". Currently working on a second Lara album called City Girl.

Anyway, here's some of my stuff that I have made over the years:

Feral Feline

15 Minutes

Strangest thing

Oh Wow

Lara Croft

Last edited by Ligufaca; 19-04-22 at 11:04.
Ligufaca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-12, 19:27   #2
tomekkobialka
Relic Hunter

Very, very interesting. You have a unique style of writing, and your tracks have tons of originality. I love it!

If you wanted to make them more aesthetically pleasing, I would sort out the harmonies a bit; each "motif" has its own different harmony to it, and so the track doesn't really flow naturally - the harmonies clash. However, if you're aware of this, and if the clashing is your intention, then that's no problem at all, leave it as it is. Overall, I really love the use of those bass scratches...very original. Make more music please!!!

Btw, "Music 2" sounds like an in-game track from a demented cyber-themed Tomb Raider.
tomekkobialka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-12, 19:03   #3
Ligufaca
Archaeologist

Thank you !

Quote:
If you wanted to make them more aesthetically pleasing, I would sort out the harmonies a bit; each "motif" has its own different harmony to it, and so the track doesn't really flow naturally - the harmonies clash. However, if you're aware of this, and if the clashing is your intention, then that's no problem at all, leave it as it is.
And thank you (again) for telling me this, I wasn't even thinking about that when I was making those songs. And yes, i'll make more music !
Old 31-08-21, 22:10   #4
Ligufaca
Archaeologist

[removed] [removed]

Last edited by Ligufaca; 19-04-22 at 11:04. Reason: [removed]
Old 19-04-22, 11:09   #5
Ligufaca
Archaeologist

Updated the first post haha, it's a bit awkward but probably a little better than the one from 2012.

Anyway, I made a new Lara song called Blur!. It's from her upcoming album "City Girl" (the name might be changed).

Other songs from that album that I've released so far..