Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Raider Next Generation

Old 15-04-22, 13:33   #451
justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TombExplorer_ View Post
yes, it's broken, that's why the dev version works fine
Okay, updated the plugin with the DEV version but F5 still brings up the Savegame screen when disabling Load/Save with either the script or FLEP. I wonder if I'm missing a simple step?

The funny part is: F6 is correctly disabled

*update* it finally worked!! I must have reinstalled the dev version incorrectly or something, or maybe TE1.5 handled the reinstall better. Either way, F5 is now properly triggering my own TG

Thanks again!

Last edited by justin; 02-06-22 at 15:13.
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-22, 11:07   #452
Ranpyon

I have just installed this plugin, but even after some hours of study, I still don't understand it at all... it would be nice to have a manual with the basic functions, in order to have things like in TR1-3 like passport and stopwatch.

In fact I'd like to have the passport. I already have that object (the animated item in TR2) in the Puzzle_item12 slot.
I have this script:
Code:
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION, CINV_ITEM_PUZZLE12,	>
CINV_ACTION_USE, CINV_EXTRANG_STRING+36, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, >
CINV_ACTION_LOAD_GAME, 173, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, >
CINV_ACTION_SAVE_GAME, 179, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE

Customize= CUST_CINV_PASSPORT, CINV_ITEM_PUZZLE12, IGNORE

Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_ANIMATION, CINV_ITEM_PUZZLE12, CINV_ANIM_ACTIVATE, 0, 0, 14, >
CINV_TRUE, CINV_ANIM_CANCEL, 0, 24, 29, CINV_TRUE, > 
CINV_ANIM_PASSPORT_PAGE2, 0, 14, 19, CINV_FALSE, >
CINV_ANIM_PASSPORT_PAGE3, 0, 19, 24, CINV_FALSE
But:
1) The passport is in the "Items" ring, and I'd like it to be in the 3rd ring (the one that had the Load and save items, that I removed)
2) If I open it, it opens correctly, but is displayed by its back (not the pages) and, when I open the pages, the options "load" and "save" don't display at all.

I also want to have the inventory strings (I mean the rings names) in Italian since I'm currently using the Italian script language, but the strings are in English.
I thought they would change according to the Script language like all the other strings, but it doesn't happen with this one.

Then, I'd like to have the stopwatch with the statistics: how can I do?

Last edited by Ranpyon; 10-07-22 at 11:09.
Ranpyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-22, 20:42   #453
LoreRaider

Sadly there's no tutorial, but in this same thread there's a demo script made by JMN, it's a but outdated but with some fixing it works
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...4&postcount=69
LoreRaider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-22, 18:20   #454
Ranpyon

Thank you very much Lore! I try it!
Ranpyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-22, 15:38   #455
justin

Is there a way to hide random old combo parts when combining new items? I use several Combo pieces as pickups that aren't actually meant to be combined. It's all fine, except they still show up as items to try to combine with.

For example: you go to combine the Lasersight with a weapon and you see 17 misc objects that will never be combined

It looks like the ENABLED option set to CINV_FALSE only prevents Lara from combining them, but she still sees them as something to combine.
Old 22-08-22, 16:03   #456
justin

Default Display Ammo under weapons

So this is a weird one, my Weapons aren't displaying their Ammo underneath the weapon name. I could have sworn this was the normal behavior, but only my pistols are showing "Pistol Ammo" and "Unlimited" underneath the item name. The other weapons don't show the name of ammo or quantity.

Is there any command I may have accidentally enabled to turn these off or have they never been displayed and I am just imagining things?

*Edit*
Okay the missing ammo line appears to be working now, weird!

But also, how do I get the CUST_CINV_MAP to work?
I have a set of custom actions that work fine:
Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION, CINV_ITEM_PICKUP4, IGNORE, >
CINV_ACTION_CUSTOM, 359+56, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, 899, 848, >
CINV_ACTION_CUSTOM, 359+56, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, 899, 850, >
CINV_ACTION_CUSTOM, 359+56, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, 899, 866

But as soon as I add a map, they stop working, and the object doesn't do anything in my inventory:

Customize= CUST_CINV_MAP, CINV_ITEM_PICKUP4, IGNORE,1, 80, 60, 0, >
2, 60, 140, 0, >
3, 10, 345, 0

Thanks!

Last edited by justin; 31-08-22 at 19:38.
Old 31-08-22, 20:00   #457
justin

Default Adding ammo counter to misc inventory objects

So I still haven't got the globe/map to work, but maybe someone can solve that for me in the future

Another thing I am trying to make work is adding the ammo counter underneath a non-weapon item. For example, I made an Upgraded Pistols, and the Pistols ammo is underneath it. However, the ammo doesn't show up in the inventory even when equipped.

Thanks for any help!

*Edit aha, I figured it out! For some reason, when I manually loaded the ammo, it didn't show in the inventory. However, I realized I could force the condition with TriggerGroup=497,$048000, 0, $164 ; "Is always true"

So I updated my ammo command:
Customize= CUST_CINV_AMMO,CINV_ITEM_PUZZLE8_COMBO2,CINV_ITEM_ PISTOLS_AMMO,IGNORE,497,IGNORE,IGNORE

And now the ammo is showing up by default

Last edited by justin; 01-09-22 at 13:42.
Old 14-09-22, 18:51   #458
Stryke

I had to remove Classic Inventory for this project. But does anyone know why Lara's butt mesh is now in the regular inventory? I can't seem to figure out why? I removed the .dll and I uninstalled it properly. Kinda doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited by Stryke; 14-09-22 at 23:10. Reason: Nevermind I answered my own question.
Stryke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-22, 22:10   #459
Level NextGen

Default CINV_ITEM_NEW19 and beyond... ?

I discovered this plugin lets you use items beyond the 521 moveables available with CINV_ITEM_NEW19 until CINV_ITEM_NEW99.
Is there a way to use a moveable like New_Slot19 and beyond or it's just a list we can't / will never use ?

With WadTool I can add a "Moveable #520" but it will just crash the game. I was curious about these new items.
Level NextGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-22, 22:18   #460
justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level NextGen View Post
I discovered this plugin lets you use items beyond the 521 moveables available with CINV_ITEM_NEW19 until CINV_ITEM_NEW99.
Is there a way to use a moveable like New_Slot19 and beyond or it's just a list we can't / will never use ?

With WadTool I can add a "Moveable #520" but it will just crash the game. I was curious about these new items.
All of the CINV_ITEM_NEW items use the LaraStartPos mesh for the model by default, so you actually use a MODEL script from the plugin to assign the slot you want. CINV_ITEM_NEW1-18 doesn't necessarily mean it's using the NEW slots in the Wad.

For example, i set one of my CINV_ITEM_NEW to use the Secret_map slot