www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Future of Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-08-19, 08:34   #261
_Seth
Explorer
 
_Seth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: England ♂
Posts: 955
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krycekuva View Post
the point is to have lara in a more medieval european lore setting fighting alchemist, ghosts, templars and half angel human breeds. discover more transmutation and paranormal events. visit catacombs, castles, churches and underground ruins.
This is all I want from TR.
__________________
Seeing Is Believing
_Seth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 14:01   #262
TRExpertgamer
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 630
Default

I absolutely do believe that the front cover art of AOD has purple fire.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 14:09   #263
LuckyEdge10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
I absolutely do believe that the front cover art of AOD has purple fire.
If you say so

LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 17:28   #264
NYCL@R@
Archaeologist
 
NYCL@R@'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: YOrk,PA
Posts: 2,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 View Post
If you say so

You probably don’t ha e the ps2 cover
__________________
AOD Reboot/Trilogy PS5 exclusive.
NYCL@R@ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 17:33   #265
LuckyEdge10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCL@R@ View Post
You probably don’t have the ps2 cover
I'm sorry what? Both the PS2 and PC cover arts show a purple fire behind Lara.
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 18:54   #266
SrDanielPonces
Relic Hunter
 
SrDanielPonces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 8,672
Default

It's blue
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 19:07   #267
Portugalraider
Professor
 
Portugalraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,063
Default

As someone colour blind, I can say for sure that the flames are not yellow :v
__________________
Dear TRF: Y'all deserve a million tribal outfits... -_-
Portugalraider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 20:47   #268
SoraSakai
Archaeologist
 
SoraSakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 2,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
I absolutely do believe that the front cover art of AOD has purple fire.
I definitely disagree as I absolutely think the purple that is the purple fire is an AOD more than any other CORE design or Crystal game. Therefore definitely I believe that the fire that is in the AOD can’t be just what fire is in the darkness. Definitely I absolutely think so.
__________________
"That's a nice Tomb... would be shame if anyone happened to RAID it."
SoraSakai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 21:13   #269
LuckyEdge10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
I definitely disagree as I absolutely think the purple that is the purple fire is an AOD more than any other CORE design or Crystal game. Therefore definitely I believe that the fire that is in the AOD canít be just what fire is in the darkness. Definitely I absolutely think so.
Yeah and also let's not forget the darkness because the darkness is at the centre of the plot of this sixth Tomb Raider of the series because we all know the purple of the RotTR and the SotTR aren't as purple as the TR4 purple as I absolutely am fine with it being remade to begin with because the darkness is the centre of life we all know that and Lara is too purple to be actually otherwise too much green yellow and purple at the same time and also let's not forget AoD is very dark
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-19, 21:14   #270
cephasjames
Archaeologist
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
I definitely disagree as I absolutely think the purple that is the purple fire is an AOD more than any other CORE design or Crystal game. Therefore definitely I believe that the fire that is in the AOD can’t be just what fire is in the darkness. Definitely I absolutely think so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 View Post
Yeah and also let's not forget the darkness because the darkness is at the centre of the plot of this sixth Tomb Raider of the series because we all know the purple of the RotTR and the SotTR aren't as purple as the TR4 purple as I absolutely am fine with it being remade to begin with because the darkness is the centre of life we all know that and Lara is too purple to be actually otherwise too much green yellow and purple at the same time and also let's not forget AoD is very dark
How sad must your life be that you feel the need to pick on someone to feel better about yourself. Pity.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 13:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.