Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 27-03-20, 05:39   #32431
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonbob View Post
*TRU Lara* "No....no, no, no..." Tell me they're not using this **** in RE3R?

Glad I haven't pre-ordered, the demo was nothing special. I don't like Jill's attitude and dialogue. The streets, nothing is recognizable to me. Nemesis was not scary. He feels flat (don't know what I mean by that).
Carlos seems like he is done well (minus the hair).
Also people saying the game is the same length as RE2r, which was short. It's not worth the price tag.
If the length thing is true, I'm disappointed to hear.

That said, do we know if Carlos has his own campaign? If he does and it's a similar length to Jill's then fine I guess. The campaigns in RE2 were short but there were technically 4 different takes on it so it was cool.

Also I can't believe I'm saying this but Carlos' crazy helmet hair is actually growing on me. Maybe it's because the rest of him is so hot. He's giving me thoughts far too lewd to express on a forum more sterile than dry cracking hands overdosed on hand sanitiser. God damn, they made him hotter than (pre-RE7 mess) Chris and that's an achievement.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 06:55   #32432
Iset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post

Also I can't believe I'm saying this but Carlos' crazy helmet hair is actually growing on me. Maybe it's because the rest of him is so hot. He's giving me thoughts far too lewd to express on a forum more sterile than dry cracking hands overdosed on hand sanitiser.
Gosh, I relate to that...
Btw his "face model" is a guy named Ben Mokhtar... and gurl...

https://imgur.com/gallery/xAtOYlp
Iset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 08:36   #32433
noonbob

noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 09:21   #32434
Tombraider95

I love her "Ok..." at 1:44. She reminds me a bit of Jennifer Lawrence. This could be my favourite version of Jill in the series. <3
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 09:54   #32435
James_Rutland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombraider95 View Post
I love her "Ok..." at 1:44. She reminds me a bit of Jennifer Lawrence. This could be my favourite version of Jill in the series. <3
I keep thinking Jennifer Lawrence meets a younger version of Alice from the films and that's exactly the right energy Jill should have. She's stunning in this, the trailer makes me feel less bad for looking at some of the spoilers though, there's quite a lot in there!
James_Rutland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 10:30   #32436
dcw123

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonbob View Post
I never saw why people hate the water puzzle. I always found it quite cute with those beeps

Why is the Aquacure woman a stripper in RE3MAKE?

Yet again they've ruined one of my fav characters in the series
Well... I replayed RE3 yesterday - and she WAS like this in the original too.
(Ignore the saleswoman, she is nothing to do with the product itself)

The background, fonts used, logo and the woman on the box is pretty much identical.
So yeah - at first I thought it was wrong too.. but nah - its in the original too

I mean, sure.. would have been more fitting if it was just a woman in a bikini - but some could argue thats just as suggestive anyway so...

Last edited by dcw123; 27-03-20 at 10:36.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 12:49   #32437
noonbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
Well... I replayed RE3 yesterday - and she WAS like this in the original too.
(Ignore the saleswoman, she is nothing to do with the product itself)

The background, fonts used, logo and the woman on the box is pretty much identical.
So yeah - at first I thought it was wrong too.. but nah - its in the original too

I mean, sure.. would have been more fitting if it was just a woman in a bikini - but some could argue thats just as suggestive anyway so...
I thought the "sales woman" was the Aquacure woman (, safsprin etc) in the original.
I had never looked at the packaging before *dead*.

Thanks for clearing that up, Can't wait to see the reimagined sales woman
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 17:14   #32438
VictorXD

OMG that trailer!!

I'm soooo glad you can play as Jill in Resistance. Hopefully this means RE2 characters as well as extra costumes are playable too. Definitely one of my pet peeves with other online REs.

I'm in love with Jill's "ok".

The hospital looks pretty big and open now. At least the outside of it.

And that ending..... WTH has Nemesis turned into??? That boss fight is gonna a bitch, I can already tell. If I had to guess I'd say that is the Clock Tower.

EDIT:
We really in for RE treats huh
So besides the trailer, we finally know who is Carlos' face model. His name is Benson Mokhtar, he is on instagram. All you gays are welcome.

Last edited by VictorXD; 27-03-20 at 17:39.
VictorXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 17:55   #32439
paulojr_mam

^Looks hotter on real life.

Did someone read the terrible rumors that there will be a RE TV series and Alice from the movies will appear in it?
paulojr_mam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 18:02   #32440
VictorXD

Well RE netflix series is no rumour, but Alice appearing on it is new. It's probably a lie though, it's already been stated that the series will take place on a different universe than that of the movies (thank god), and even if it, after the movies destroying the entire world there wouldn't be too much to work with.

We already have the synopsis and know it takes place in a small Raccoon City inspired town, so if Alice were to appear in it (which I doubt, Milla's paycheck would probably eat up half the budget) she'd probably be a reinvented character.
VictorXD is offline   Reply With Quote