www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Underworld

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-12-20, 01:34   #1
JAMJOOM
Student
 
JAMJOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: dubai
Posts: 138
Default Tomb Raider Underworld Auto HDR Mod





Hello all
We in the year 2020 want to try something new
This mod is a simple texture restoration
with adding some HDR effects And more
With new additions to the original texture
For a HD fresh look
I hope you can try it 4 all fans ........

..................................A quick look here.......................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1nl5_fES9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLZvHciqK8s

.................................................. .................................................. ...
Only two stages have been restored

MEDITERRANEAN SEA
Part 1: The Path to Avalon
Part 2: Niflheim
Part 3: The Norse Connection
Part 4: God of Thunder
Part 5: Realm of the Dead

LEVEL 2: COASTAL THAILAND
Part 1: The Remnants
Part 2: Bhogavati
Part 3: The Ancient World
Part 4: A Puppet No Longer
.................................................. .................................................. .......
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oxoln...U-HDR.rar/file

.................................................. .......................................

Tomb Raider: Underworld - Coastal Thailand - HD Retexture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C07V...ature=youtu.be
__________________
jamjoom

Last edited by JAMJOOM; 06-01-21 at 07:13.
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-20, 06:08   #2
michaeldt
Tomb Raider
 
michaeldt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Australia, WA
Posts: 16,592
Default

You've changed her wetsuit outfit, too?

I quite like it!
__________________
"I keep touching things that i shouldn't, I can't help it" - atlanta73, 2014
michaeldt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-20, 10:32   #3
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: The 90s museum
Posts: 6,770
Default

Why not ? The new colours look interesting !
The only thing I don't really like is the too big yellow straps on the wet suit short. Too big.
__________________
Laura Crotch returns home to inherit Crotch Industries
Chamayoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-20, 13:47   #4
UroshUchiha
Historian
 
UroshUchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Serbia
Posts: 379
Default

I am a bit confused, you keep using the word restoration/restored. Restored from what? Are these the textures from a console version which looked better now imported to PC or are these custom made by you?
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-20, 05:56   #5
JAMJOOM
Student
 
JAMJOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: dubai
Posts: 138
Smile love this

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldt View Post
You've changed her wetsuit outfit, too?

I quite like it!
thanx

I tried to make something similer to DLC Costumes Nothing completely new


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Why not ? The new colours look interesting !
The only thing I don't really like is the too big yellow straps on the wet suit short. Too big.
You are right , I have renewed the download links with new modifications based on your idea
Or you can also maintain the original look without any other than the color of the skin
You can also find in the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
I am a bit confused, you keep using the word restoration/restored. Restored from what? Are these the textures from a console version which looked better now imported to PC or are these custom made by you?
You're right. I modified it based on the Xbox version because it looked better and more detailed

You will really feel as if you are playing on Xbox
__________________
jamjoom

Last edited by JAMJOOM; 31-12-20 at 02:46.
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-20, 10:48   #6
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: The 90s museum
Posts: 6,770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMJOOM View Post
You are right, I have renewed the download links with new modifications based on your idea
Or you can also maintain the original look without any other than the color of the skin
You can also find in the link
Wow really ?
Thank you ! You didn't have to do so, but thank you ! I can't be on my pc at the moment but I will tell you when I'll try the game with your texture.
__________________
Laura Crotch returns home to inherit Crotch Industries
Chamayoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-20, 14:30   #7
GaviCroftREmix
Student
 
GaviCroftREmix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: "No Chance Old Man"
Posts: 107
Default

This is great now I have something to combine my outfits with.
__________________
"This attitude problem you people need to know some manners"
GaviCroftREmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-20, 01:37   #8
TRExpertgamer
Explorer
 
TRExpertgamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMJOOM View Post




Hello all
We in the year 2020 want to try something new
This mod is a simple texture restoration
with adding some HDR effects And more
With new additions to the original texture
For a HD fresh look
I hope you can try it 4 all fans ........

..................................A quick look here.......................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1nl5_fES9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLZvHciqK8s

.................................................. .................................................. ...
Only two stages have been restored

MEDITERRANEAN SEA
Part 1: The Path to Avalon
Part 2: Niflheim
Part 3: The Norse Connection
Part 4: God of Thunder
Part 5: Realm of the Dead

LEVEL 2: COASTAL THAILAND
Part 1: The Remnants
Part 2: Bhogavati
Part 3: The Ancient World
Part 4: A Puppet No Longer
.................................................. .................................................. .......
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oxoln...U-HDR.rar/file
You modded this?
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-20, 02:01   #9
JAMJOOM
Student
 
JAMJOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: dubai
Posts: 138
Smile love this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
Wow really ?
Thank you ! You didn't have to do so, but thank you ! I can't be on my pc at the moment but I will tell you when I'll try the game with your texture.
Thanks my friend, I wish you a great experience
Regarding the costumes
Fashion can not be limited to a specific taste
Therefore, it is better for you to design it yourself
Delete or add what you want

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xxay1...-Skin.rar/file

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaviCroftREmix View Post
This is great now I have something to combine my outfits with.
__________________
jamjoom
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-20, 02:15   #10
JAMJOOM
Student
 
JAMJOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: dubai
Posts: 138
Default here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
You modded this?
yes TRExpertgamer
is it looks good ?
It is similar to the idea of a remaster but without completely changing

__________________
jamjoom

Last edited by JAMJOOM; 31-12-20 at 02:42.
JAMJOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 21:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.