www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 01-01-10, 17:27   #7471
Trfansince1996
Archaeologist

Nobody answered my question >_<.
Trfansince1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-10, 17:35   #7472
Megalith
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trfansince1996 View Post
Yeah :/. Btw I never was too into X-2. Whos Trema and Paragon? And what's the 100 level cloister? I never got 100% >_< I think I got like 88.
Trema and Paragon were bosses in Bevelle's 100 floor dungeon.
I never made it to the last floor but i think Trema was the last boss in that dungeon.
Megalith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-10, 17:45   #7473
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trfansince1996 View Post
Yeah :/. Btw I never was too into X-2. Whos Trema and Paragon? And what's the 100 level cloister? I never got 100% >_< I think I got like 88.
Bevelle hides a secret dungeon: you are to descend through a 100 floors maze (which basically consists of 6 or 7 different floors with somewhat different layouts and increasing difficulty...but it´s still a tedious 100 monotonous level dungeon), in which you´ll encounter 5 boss fights with a difficulty you have definitely not come across with during the normal game. The last fights are against Paragon and Trema:

- Paragon is basically another version of Ultima or Omega Weapon. It´s a weapon Yet it attacks ultra fast and has some impossible to survive special attacks (impossible if you don´t have proper accesories or dresspheres to diminish the effects). Physically, it resembles Nemesis (the most powerful enemy you can fight in the FFX monster arena). It has 200,000 HP, if I remember correctly. Once you beat it, if you beat it, another fight begins without the possibility of saving the game in-between...

- Trema is an old man, an unsent of whom we are told in the game (there are mild references only, probably told by Nooj or Baralai...but you would have never guessed you´d fight him eventually). I can safely say he´s the most powerful "human" enemy in the series. He doesn´t have strong attacks, but he hits the girls repeatedly each time he attacks, so he´s likely to kill any of them with a few punches (unless, of course, you can prevent that from happening by equipping the right accesories and dresspheres). And he has 999,999 HP. The thing is that, if you die (which is most likely), you´ll have to battle Paragon again, only to try one more time versus Trema (and you´ll surely die again, trust me).

EDIT: Oh, I forgot something important about the Cloister. If you want a 100% completion, you should descend, at least, up to the 20th or 40th (I don´t remember which one) floor since you can find 2 or 3 Crimson Spheres (required to gain access to the Den of Woe, in Mushroom Rock).

Last edited by Yuna´s Wish; 01-01-10 at 17:49.
Yuna´s Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-10, 18:03   #7474
Trfansince1996
Archaeologist

:O Nice, Ill give FFX-2 another try. Sounds challenging and interesting.
Trfansince1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-10, 18:20   #7475
TheTiger
Professor

I like FFXII, the story is also awsome, and fran is a favourite character
TheTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-10, 07:07   #7476
Tear
Tomb Raider

I wanted to complete FFX, X-2, and XII before XIII comes out... though I don't think I'll have time. Now that I have a job, I'm going back to school, I have a little over a month, and I have games like Uncharted 2, Arkham Asylum, New SMB wii, and WET, I really don't think I'll get around to any FF.

Last edited by Tear; 02-01-10 at 07:08.
Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-10, 13:04   #7477
trXD

XII is a pain to complete, dont see how you cant finish off X-2 though. Super easy and quick (compared to other JRPG's).
trXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-10, 13:13   #7478
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear View Post
I wanted to complete FFX, X-2, and XII before XIII comes out... though I don't think I'll have time. Now that I have a job, I'm going back to school, I have a little over a month, and I have games like Uncharted 2, Arkham Asylum, New SMB wii, and WET, I really don't think I'll get around to any FF.
Id say if time is an issue just complete X-2 its not that long. X will take forever, and 12 I don't even reccomend playing through it >_>
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-10, 14:08   #7479
Legend of Lara
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTiger View Post
I like FFXII, the story is also awsome, and fran is a favourite character
I dislike FFXII. The story is boring and Vaan is one of the worst things ever.
Legend of Lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-10, 14:15   #7480
ultima espio
Relic Hunter

Quote:
The rumor that Final Fantasy VII will be remade for the PlayStation 3 may very well be the longest running rumor in the history of video games (unless you count Duke Nukem Forever, which proved to exist but eventually fizzled out) and just when you think all hope has disappeared... According to RPG Land citing a Gamega interview with Square-Enix's Tetsuya Nomura, he'll be announcing a brand new title in 2010 and it has been "requested by fans" and even by members of the press he meets "all over the world." The quote, featuring broken translation, reads as follows:

"I can just say, that indeed, whereas I'm still working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Agito XIII and a little later on The 3rd Birthday (this year), we will announce other games this year and which one is terribly waited from everyone and often 'REQUESTED' by fans and even of the press crew that I meet all over the world."
http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/6352.html
ultima espio is offline   Reply With Quote